how to eliminate awkwardness

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by PISSDRUNKhuh?, Sep 3, 2009.

1. i have to see my ex girlfriend everyday, she hates me, and has another boy friend... how can i make all the awkward situations dissapeer

2. What do you work with her? Or go to school with her? That sucks.

There really isn't anything you can do. But it'd benefit you not to be all misty eyed if she sees you.

If anything make it more awkward.

3. just go up to them and be like "i think your both assholes and fuck you".

youll feel so much better trust me

4. theres no way to make the awkwardness disappear, this will only go away with time.
    if u see her, don't avoid eye contact [at least not ALL the time], be polite - say hi or a smile won't hurt

n don't worry, the awkward tension won't last forever

5. It will pass in time dood.

6. Run up kick him in the balls and call her a bitch

7. punch her in the ovary

8. make it awkward for her, say hi and smile when you walk by her.

9. ^hahah

idk just be like whats up

10. I'd just make it even more awkward. Then she'll steer clear of you, and you don't even have to do much. Just be like, "When you gonna let me tap 'dat?" or the old, "Is that a banana in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?" and I've found most women get really creeped out if you just say "I saw you last night. Your dinner looked good."

11. i always get a laugh out of awkward situations, other people always view them as impossible to bear and uncomfortable but i cant help but chuckle cause some things just really arent worth stressin about

12. Wow sometimes I think posters should have to pass a maturity test to gain entry to this forum subsection.. :rolleyes:

13. ill kick you in the nuts
    [​IMG]

14. psssshh. you just need to watch more movies.

15. lmfao, thanks for that, made me laugh +rep

16. and i think thats actually a pretty good idea

17. I prefer to ignore them. Most often, a petty girl will want to try to make you jealous and make it awkward. Just ignore them. If they say something, treat them as if they were someone random you met on the street. Don't give them the satisfaction of making life uncomfortable for you.

18. I'd just carry on business as usual, and if seeing them together really bothers you just remind yourself that now whatever burden she used to put on you is now on her new guy. My ex really annoyed the hell out of me and I had to see him often, so when I saw that he'd got a new girlfriend I felt relieved that he'd no longer bugg me. He's someone else's problem now.

19. Best way to piss someone off, especially an ex, is by being extremely happy everytime you see her, smile big and give her a nice hello, and that's it. Ignoring her is also an option but I'd say if you want to piss her off just be super happy.

20. thanks for all the advice guys, i appreciate the help