Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Eat Keif?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by holjas00, May 31, 2013.

1. I have some keif that I want to cook in something. Does it have to be prepared a certain way before I cook it? Or does the heat of the oven release the effects of the THC on its own? I've tried many times to make hash brownies/cake with cannabutter/oil, and although I follow the instructions exactly, for some reason it still never works for me. I'm hoping using keif instead will be easier, but I'm not sure..Someone please englighten me on the process of how to do this.

Side note: This is how much I have. (picture attached) Do you think this is enough? Too much? How much would I need just to get a decent high from whatever I make?

Thanks! :)

Attached Files:

2. It's hard to say from the photo just how much you've saved up, but I'm sure there's enough for you to work with :)

The CannaPharm sticky or 'pinned' thread, at the top of the forum, covers kief almost exclusively on page one. :)

Coconut oil and especially lecithin are the most effective vehicles you can find when it comes to promoting the absorption of another chemical, or chemicals, more effective than alcohol and all other common kitchen cooking oils. :) It's why both are used in the pharmaceutical industry to enhance both the transdermal (topical) as well as oral bioavailability or absorption of different medications, so by making a canna oil this way, you'll have the fastest, and most complete and efficient absorption when taken orally, and it can allow your medicine to penetrate up to several inches below the surface of the skin when applied topically!

You can see either the Medical Grade Canna Oil video, or the Concentrate photo tutorial, below, for detailed information on using time and heat to accurately manipulate, and control the effects provided by your oil. :yay:

Here is the World Summit edition of the CannaPharm information, in video format.... you'll be wanting Vol. 1 & Vol. 4.

BadKat's CannaPharm : The Cannabis World Summit Edition...

BadKat's CannaPharm "The Cannabis World Summit Edition, Vol 1: Decarboxylation" by BadKittySmiles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEa9a1riXl8

BadKat's CannaPharm "The Cannabis World Summit Edition, Vol 2: Flowering & Revegetated Clones" by BadKittySmiles
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yMKeEwMSgb4

BadKat's CannaPharm "The Cannabis World Summit Edition, Vol 3: Hash Machine Demo" by BadKittySmiles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shrUhcPLqb0

BadKat's CannaPharm "The Cannabis World Summit Edition, Vol 4: Medical Grade Oil" by BadKittySmiles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4v6wKwQO6Ko

BadKat's CannaPharm "The Cannabis World Summit Edition, Vol 5: Powerful Topical Bone Bars" by BadKittySmiles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spHr1m5ZQA0

BadKittySmiles World Summit Preview.. Medical Grade Canna Oil, Hash, Edibles, Cloning and more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rffzSeSfeuM

BadKittySmiles - GrassCity - Cannabis World Summit - Comment to WIN FREE SIGNED BeeLine Hemp Wick!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkbclJ5wZKk

(For fun, the first promo pics they put up for my CannaPharm presentation, during the months prior to the Summit :p )

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if streaming video is difficult for your computer or your internet connection, here are the original photo tutorial versions, directly from the CannaPharm sticky here at GC. :)

*** You'll want the one that mentions dry-sift/kief :p

If you're looking for Phoenix Tears/RSO, with improved bioavailability, less waste, and best of all, that utilizes a safe food-grade solvent, please see the concentrate tutorial below for an ethyl alcohol extraction, transferred to coconut oil!

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Cannabis Concentrate (Edible & Smokable recipes included... similar to RSO/Phoenix Tears & BHO, but bioavailable & made with food grade/drinking alcohol)

-Medical Grade Cannabis Concentrate-

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Hash Oil (starting with dry-sift hash, same as capsule recipe, oil can also be used for cooking)

Med-Grade Hash Oil

[​IMG]

BadKat's Highly Activated & Bioavailable, Med-Grade Canna Oil (starting with flowers/bud/trim etc)

Med-Grade Canna Oil

[​IMG]

A few photo excerpts from the CannaPharm....

Most of the below recipes and tutorials can be found in the CannaPharm thread, if you're interested (where the oil links bring you). [​IMG]

There is a partial Table of Contents in my blog, to help you find them a bit quicker (but for now, the direct links in the Table don't work due to the format changes that occurred during the GC update, however the 'post code' or post/entry numbers are still accurate!.... so if you're interested in a particular recipe from the Table of Contents, for now, simply copy the link location, make note of the post number, and just use the search feature in the CannaPharm to find the post number specified within the link!).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"An edible a day, keeps the doctor away!"

They beat apples! [​IMG]

Or they can include apples...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I made sixteen of these ChiCanna Cordon Bleu rolls for brunch, with and without shrimp (lol ;) ), New Year's Day!

<span>[​IMG]</span>

<span>[​IMG]</span>

<span>[​IMG]</span>

Just had some of these for breakfast again, a few days ago or so... the batch below is from a few weeks earlier. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was part of a small brunch, for guests, about a week ago...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Candies are great, too...

-"Meddy" Moose Pops-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Philosopher's STONES-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And if you want something really simple... just pop your oil into capsules when you're done!

These keep better than any other edible.. on a shelf, in a desk, or in the freezer.. and they're always ready for eating. :hello:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Some smoking concentrate made the same way as the above caps, minus the oil of course, with a faster wash/rinse...)

[​IMG]

http://forum.grassci...=1&d=1297823607

[​IMG]

And just when you thought that the liquor flavored "Kopper's Cordials" couldn't possibly get any better...

We turned around, and made them with Golden Dragon. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyhow, these are just a few examples... but I think the post is probably quite long enough! [​IMG]

Good luck, and have fun! [​IMG][​IMG]

-----

(PS - To keep this page from becoming redundant, please delete the above photos if you 'quote' this message
    to reply, for the sake of the members who visit the thread after you... it's happened in the past, two or three
    times on a single page in at least one case, and the results are not good!
    [​IMG] )