Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Eat Brownie With Hash Oil

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ohnanoko, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Hi all, I just got a brownie that was made with 5g of something. I paid $10 for it and was labeled "extra strength edible." It's around 4" x 4" x 1/2". I was told it was made with hash oil. Curious on your guys' thoughts on shelf-life and how much to eat. I have only smoked a dozen times and have consumed a couple of edibles. Is there a recommended amount to eat? or should I just play it safe and eat little bits at a time? Thanks!

2. better to go slow and not regret it then to eat the whole thing and wish you didn't

start with a chunk of the corner and wait half an hour to see how you're feeling, if you think you should eat more, eat a bit more :D

3. i would eat half to make sure you feel it

4. Never underestimate Edibles. My friend once baked us some cookies, and we ate 1 each and didn't feel much but definately felt it, I went to school the next morning and me and my friends ate 1 to 2 each, I ate one and a corner that my friend didn't want, we were blitzed until 6, to the point taht me and my friend was staring at a printer as it printed and thought it was the most intense shit in the world.

Little at a time is what I am thinking....

5. take a bite, chew, swallow, repeat.

follow these steps and it should get you high. eat it all at once, get your money's worth.
    (after all, how potent can a $10 edible be?)
    :smoke:

6. you've obviously never had ridiculously potent edibles.

that shit isn't enjoyable if you eat too much. it actually kinda sucks...

7. I wonder if you can smoke an edible :confused_2: .. ? Someone enlighten me.

8. ive tried tons of edibles.. i have access to a lot, being a medical patient in southern california.. edibles just dont affect me as much they do others. better off smokin :smoke:

9. BE CAREFUL WITH EDIBLES. I ate 3 brownies before a plane ride to Disney and had the worst expierience of my life. I felt like I was on serious acid and I couldent move or breath. I ended up passing out and like waking up in the hotel.

10. Eat the whole thing and go bungee jumping. :D

Just go piece by piece. Everyone is effected differently.

11. lol i had these edibles like alot of them my bro and i made them then we went out to eat and i was like in slow motion lol shit was harsh

12. It all depends on your tolerance but if you're worried about having too much but you don't want to eat too little and have a lame high, I would just eat like 1/4 or 1/2 and see how you feel in 30-40 minutes and see if you want to eat some more, you can also take a hit and it'll get you really lifted but make it a small hit :smoke:

13. Hahaha, thanks for all of your replies! I think the consensus is to eat little portions at a time and play it by ear. Thankss!

14. If there was 5 grams of hash throw in one batch, half of that brownie will have you feeling more than fine.