Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to dry weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JDL77133, Dec 26, 2012.

1. I got weed but was told to let it dry a little. Right now i have it in tupperware is that enough?

2. Blow dry from a safe distance?

3. Not at all. You need to let it sit out on a paper towel on a table overnight. That will do it for sure. If your in a hurry... put it on a plate and stick it in the microwave for a few seconds. Hope that helps. Peace and Pot man, -Chubbs

4. Yeah this ^^^ but I wouldn't put it in the microwave if I didn't have to.

Just put it in a brown paper bag and let it sit inside (ie no humidity or extreme temp)

5. Well depends on how wet it is. The few times my dealer tells me to let it dry for a bit I usually leave it out in the open for 15-30 min and that's enough.

But please stay away from the quick methods if the weed is very wet, avoid microwaves and hair dryers. Just let nature run it's course and stay patient, then you wont risk damaging the potency :)

6. Ya im not blow drying it or putting it in my microwave lol i just played black ops for an hour or so and left it on my table but its pretty much just the same as before so fck it ima jus smoke it

7. "So fuck it ima just smoke it"

Hahah I like this course of action, keep on keeping on man :smoke:

8. Whatever you do, do not stick it in the microwave, regardless if you're in a hurry or not. This is because microwaves aren't that effective at evenly distributing heat through the medium that it's heating, thus some parts of the cannabis could be combusting while other parts aren't reacting. This combustion will cause vaporization of your cannabanoids, and you will lose potency this way.

If you're really in a pinch, use an (heat tested) oven set to something far below the cannabanoid flashpoint, like 100F, so that it dries it out uniformly without reducing potency.

9. You should never buy wet weed it weighs out heavier. Once you let it dry it's going to shrink up a bit

10. Cannabinoid Flashpoint would be a great name for a band

• Like Like x 1

11. It was free not gonna turn down free kush

12. Put it on some paper and put it close to a radiator. Not close enough that it'll dry out too quickly, but enough to get some (very) gentle heat.

13. haha +rep