Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to dry weed fast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 93TheHitStick, Nov 17, 2010.

1. So i am dry right now but i have some wet freshly picked buds. I really wanna get high. I have no microwave and my oven doesn't work on bake. I would like it to be dry enough to smoke within the hour. Any tips? Don't tell me to wait.

2. Put it infront of a fan, something like that - but make sure it doesn't fly away haha.

3. put it in the freezer for a minute or too and you'll be good to go.

4. Just wow.

5. Hey, it's what i'd do. It'd be dry in acouple of minutes, since heat will take away some of the THC.

6. just use the oven on a different setting?? convection bake is prob even better b.c the fan turns on to heat things evenly

7. If you have a cfl bulb you can put a few nugs inside of it resting on the glass coils. It won't get hot enough to vaporize any actives but will dry it quickly.

8. I'd say your fucked.:wave:

9. Get a deep bowl or somthing to hold your shit without it flying away and use a hair dryer pointed in the container but not too close and mix it around while 'simmering' with the hair dryer. Sure beats the microwave, but not by much;)
    Requires much caution as the herb will start to fly around when it gets dry

10. light bulb really close but not touching.

11. If you have one, I'd try sticking it in the food dehydrator for a bit. Some research will probably show the best setting and length ( iknow in this case it was 1 hour max) so you don't sacrifice too much in terms of flavour. Works best with large buds I'd imagine.

I know it's over with now but thought I'd mention it incase anyone else is in a similar situation one day and stumbles upon this thread.