how to dry semi-cured weed?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Xorv, Jan 16, 2014.

1. #1 Xorv, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014
    bought a sticky as hell bag of some bud, but my MFLB is having trouble not to mention a pain to break-up. i know air-drying can take awhile, would an oven at low temp work without runing potency? ty

2. It would kill it.. Try putting it in an envelope on top of an old tv or fridge or something Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 hd2000, Jan 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2014

Yes, drying in an oven at a low temp will affect potency.  Pretty much doing anything but letting it dry naturally will affect it in just about all aspects.  Potency, smoothness, taste, etc.  Just put it in a paper bag, close the bag, and put it in a warm spot for a day or so.  It will be dry enough.  When I'm in your situation, I just throw the bag in the back of my closet for a while.  Heat, and light are the major enemies of harvested pot, so if you use a oven, microwave, hair dryer, or other heat generator to dry your stash, you are affecting it.  More heat, bigger affect.  Leave a bud sitting out in the sun, or any light, and you are affecting the quality.  The more light, the bigger the affect.