Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to dry resin fast

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 3085, Oct 16, 2009.

1. This is exactly why I come here. All of the hard hitting questions answered!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Scrape your pipe, throw away the shit you scraped out and go get a sack of ganja. Now pack a bowl and heave a sigh of relief knowing you didn't smoke that nasty shit.

3. Cool man... You gonna buy my ganja?

4. I know I'm late af commenting on this but to anyone who might still read this forum, I've found it best (and easiest) to run hot water from my sink (not boiling, just as hot as it can get) through my pipe or bong or bong bowl, and use either a Bobby pin, thick wire, or a paper clip to scrape as much of the melty, gooey, black gunk together as I can, and group it all together on some old gift card or other waterproof plastic surface. Once I have a decent ball of it, I mix one of three things with it. I smoke cigarettes and I found the easiest way to make it dry and more smokable is to smoke about half to a full cigarette and knock the ash off into some sort of cap or small container, and mix the res together with it to make it a more dried clumpy ball. Another option is to just use tobacco, rolled out of the end of a cig. Or if you're not a cig smoker, you can use keif if you have it or just a little bit of ground up bud (it doesn't take a lot, less than a regular bowls-worth. Whatever the case may be, you take your semi-dry more hardened ball of res, and you put it into a pipe or a bong. **I ALWAYS USE A SCREEN, REGULAR METAL SCREEN TO STOP MOST FROM MELTING INTO THE HOLE** before I smoke it however, I poke through the middle of the glob, down to the screen with a safety pin usually (or toothpick, wire, paper clip) and I wiggle it around in a circle to kinda widen the hole in the middle of the res. Then I poke a few more holes around the edges of the bowl I'm using. Then you can usually hold a lighter right above the bowl of res, and when you start to hear sizzling, slowly hit it so the flame bounces constantly on the res. The first few hits will usually taste like garbage or you won't get much smoke, but after that if you got an average bowl-sized glob of res, that SOB will hit about 20 times or so and get you high as hell. This is just my method, I always start with wet resin and I never sit it by a heat lamp or dab it on paper towels or anything and I've been doing this for a long time.

5. Best way to soak up all that Caca, is with Cigarette ash (grey not black) the ash doesnt taste like anything, it wont burn any extra smoke. and it soaks up all that oil caca really well

• Like Like x 1
  6. When I scape my bongs I put the soaked resin on my Raw tray in the corner. Then I take a paper towel and press down on it removing most of the water. From there a few hits in the bowl and the resin is dry and smokes fine.

7. Not sure if it’s going to work but I’m trying to dry mine under a UV nail dryer. I will update when I find out if it works or not

Attached Files:

8. It probably won't matter much in your case but UV light degrades THC.

9. or a coffee filter

10. Legit works like a charm, thanks a lot man!

11. Most effective I found just put torch to it burns quick and drys quick