Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to dry out this weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Pipesmith, May 29, 2012.

1. Okay guys listen. I just went to smoke a bowl from my bong and while I was midway through the bowl I went to put the bong down and it fell and some water poured out into the bowl.

Now I'm blazed right now from half a bowl. This is some good shit and I'd rather not waste it.

I know newbie mistake I'll go hang my head in shame now.

2. Well since it is already broken up the best you can do is just dump the bowl out and let it dry.

3. I would toss it out and consider it a lesson learned.

4. I would toss the bowl in the fridge lol then smoke that bitch..

5. put it next to a lighter. should dry it out quick

6. yeah just leave it sitting somewhere, not contained. it should dry out relatively fast. maybe have a fan on or something.

7. I have it sitting in the bowl in my bong bag within my stash spot. I'm going to take my
    Bigass creme brûlée torch to it next time I burn.