Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to dry moistured weed in less than a day?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Userguy, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Hi a buddy just came over to my house and gave me a 10g of what looks like pretty good weed, but the problem is its wet cause it wasn't dried before yet, so how can I dry it as soon as possible?

2. So a quick cure/dry and shove that shit in the oven.

3. Is there a way to dry it would making the whole place smell, because of parents :/

4. Toss that shit in the microwave.

For reals mang!

5. We don't have a microwave, lol. :(

6. Just blow on it then. It'll eventually be dry.

7. Might throw it in a ziplock and throw that bitch in the freezer, or the other idea, put it on a piece if paper flat out and put it over a lamp or a heating source and you'll be good

8. Dude it seems like you don't really have anything to utilize in this situation.. I mean it's not even good to quick dry in a microwave in the first place, but if that was your only option that's what i'd suggest. In your situation it looks like you're not well suited to actually quick dry you're buds.. why don't you just be patient and burp your jar with the nugs in them for a little bit each day until they're dry? This would be a much better option, gooodluck either way man! :smoke: