Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to drive with dabs

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by taxiv3, Feb 14, 2018.

1. So Im going to score some wax from a friend the problem is that they are individually wrapped since there different strains and If I were to stoped I don't want it to like Im selling.

2. Put them all in one big bag then if you get stopped say you got them in the bag like that:confused_2: that's how it works here in the UK anyway, one of my plugs got caught with an oz in 1g bags but they was all in one bag & he only got done for personal use lol

3. Don't want to get stopped? Follow the rules of the road, it's that easy!

I 100% call BS on anyone who says cops pull people over for no reason. I've had my license since 2011, I've only been pulled over twice for speeding.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Don't get paranoid and you'll be fine, Ive been pulled over before with a fair amount of shit in my car.. played it cool and was fine. Until you start acting like a bubbling wreck you'll be treated like a normal civilian.

5. put the dabs in side a box inside a box inside a box and stick that in the wheelwell of your trunk and you should be ok.

6. Reason is subjective. Some cops will fish.
    Technically going 72 in a 70 is speeding, but how many cops would pull someone over? The ones fishing.
    Ever been pulled over for a bulb being out, then finding out it is "magically" working again.
    I have had my license since 1973 and driven in or through most of the States. There are different attitudes out there.

That doesn't belay the fact to be cautious, confident, and follow the rules of the road.

:smoke:

7. Just take it easy, follow the rules of the road and relax, you'll be fine. If possible put them in a good hiding spot in your car. Also try picking it up during work commuting hours 7:30-9:30 and 4 to 6 pm, much less likely to be pulled over then

8. Thats true. A cop can pull you over because you "looked like a suspect" or perhaps you looked suspicious. Cops can pull you over for the fucking color of your hair.