How to do this and why?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by devvonc7, Jul 18, 2019.

1. Been seeing pictures of plants like this wanted to know how so many colas are achieved and what's the benefit in this/ how much does it affect the yield? tn_DSC03641.jpeg

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You do it for more colas and yield. I just tried down about 10 of them last night.

3. You top and LST (low stress training) early in veg, sometimes topping 2 - 3 times. You stay in veg for as long as it takes to get the amount of potential colas you're happy with. Once that's achieved, you flip to flower while continuing to LST to keep the canopy nice and even until harvest. This article here can help you find the right training methods for you. Good luck.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. YOU ARE SO PATIENT AND HELPFUL

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks, I try to be lol. Looks like we got 2 cat lovers in this thread. You and the OP lol.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. @devvonc7
    Didn’t you have the saliva test? I forget.

7. @-Cannabliss-
    I love your avatar and I will respect your authoritie

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Haha thanks. Yours reminds me of Garfield lol.

9. Yeah I have it tomorrow. Talked to a couple of my friends they gave me some tips on how to pass said I should be ok but I guess I will just see. Haven't smoked since Monday and I don't feel normal lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Sorry if I ask a lot of stupid questions just trying to learn as much as possible I appreciate all the help and advice from everyone I have received. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  11. There are never any stupid questions here. We're all learning as we go along, me included.
    You're welcome my friend. :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1