How to dispose of marijuana plants without wasting them?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by The Architect, Jan 11, 2015.

1. I have no more space for the two mothers I used to clone 10 plants. They've never flowered. What's the best way to utilize the plants' leaves and stems? Is there something I can make with them?

2. You could take all the leaves and make edibles or some sort of hash. You could also juice them for a healthy drink but it won't get you high. They won't be very potent, any way you can flower them? Sounds like there good size if you cloned 10 plants off them, thats a lot of bud you could be getting. Just my two cents

3. Flip them to 12/12 to flower them or start a compost bin

4. Or clone it all tge, way to nothing and just have a stump and get all the clones going max out what that single mother could do

5. You can make iso hash, cut/blend leaves up a bit after they dry out.

Soak in iso alcohol and let absorb 30 secs (only put enough to cover top of leaves)
    Shake, Agitate the solution for 30 secs (no more, no less... longer you leave it the more you pull stuff out the leaves you don't want in the solution)

Filter with coffee filter, pour liquid in a plate and let it evaporate using a fan

What you are left with after this extract is hash. You can do a 2nd and 3rd rinse of the leaves/plant material to get more.

Great to top off a bowl with or just smoke alone.

6. I am only gong on theory as I am no expert, but you cant do much with it, I would think it is no different than harvesting early, you need to give the trichomes time to develop, so throw it into flower, harvest some buds, AND THEN use the leaves and stem for edibles.  If you cut it down now just throw it in a compost bin, cause I think its worthless.