Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to dispensaries pay for their product?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by stinky666, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm sure it varies, but for those who've done business with them have you been paid in cash or with a check?

I'm just trying to see how to deal with the income. If they do cash then it's not a big deal. If they do a check or some other form of paper trail then it would seem to cause more headaches having to deal with the federal tax man and justifying your income.

Thoughts?

TIA

2. Being that I'm an accountant, I would treat it like any other legitimate business. A friend and I are talking about owning a dispensary. My background in inventory management would be very useful to keeping the books in order and loss prevention. I would pay my supplier with a company check.

3. GC doesn't allow discussions on how dispensaries/collectives do business. Sorry

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.