Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to disguise tincture

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Sandra Mort, Jun 30, 2019.

1. My husband and I have agreed that I won't bring any tasty looking products into the house that might tempt my kids. The Pharmacannis blue tincture is utterly vile, though. It's still a TON cheaper than capsules, especially because I caught the B1G2 free sale at the local dispensary. Has anybody made caviar to take like pills? https://sites.google.com/site/sprinkleprints/gelatin-caviar-for-desserts

Just to be clear, the plan is to keep them out of the way anyway, but I've got ADD and forget things sometimes. Easier to keep it from looking like candy to start with AND try to keep it out of sight.

EDIT: Sorry, in case it's not clear, I'm not planning to color, flavor or sweeten it. Just to use gelatin to make into balls that I can take like pills so I don't need to taste it.

2. Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it
    @PsychedelicSam
    Is our resident Tincture expert and he should be along in a bit.
    Or drop a post in his thread and he'll answer soon enough.

BNW

3. While I've never seen this product, you can definitely infuse it with oil since oil is used in the recipe. You shouldn't use coconut oi because it get hard in the refrigerator. The recipe itself seems pretty straightforward. I looked up the product and it appears to be mct oil which should work because it stays liquid in the refrigerator.

It sounds a little bland without any flavor but you could use an adult attained taste that wouldn't be palatable to children, like the balsalmic vinegar. It's definitely doable. You'll just have to calculate your dosage. :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have traveled with tincture in a salt water nasal spray bottle. Not too many people want to share something you stick up your nose.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1