How to detox from pain killers

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by namewasdallas, Jun 11, 2009.

1. :smoking:I've been taking pain killers for the past two years its always a struggle cause i have some serious issues with my back, on time i blacked out on some mecaline i got from my roomate and fell and a few car wrecks not my fault some drunk drivin bitch and dirt bike wrecks. So usally my back is in alot of pain. I dont have health insurance anymore its been 5 years now. so i grab what i can from my homies. but when im low on cash and need to detox for a bit, this seems to work. Im no doctor so i take no responsbility

Enough clonazpam (k-pins) Valium , Xanax, Ativan. To knock you out for the first 4 days then start to taper, Also Imodium as you will get the shits.

Take alot of vitiamans because at least me i have a hard time eating. Start with 300mgs of Vitiaman B6- Also take L-tyrosine 1000mg-1500mg, and find some basic vitiamans that cover everything but those two. Imodium has opiate trates so it will help some with the withdrawls but dont take more then recommend on the box as you could die. Take some warm showers, play lots of video games. smoke some headies.

This has worked for me, but im currently back into using them as i have a hook up to keep me out of pain and w/d, i know how much it sucks to w/d so i feel for everyone. Im on here everyday if anyone wants to talk ya know....

2. Suboxone, saved my life bro

goin back to rehab:( but its w.e get more scripts for suboxone lol

3. Just stop taking them?

4. then you go thru painful w/d's and its like the flu x 10 suboxone gets rid of your craving and will let you return back to your norml life

5. Good fucking luck

6. Why didn't I think of that?! :confused_2:

7. this.

8. i have only had a small taste of opiate withdrawls and it sucked alot
    but i had some methadone laying around to help
    sooo it was alll goood :D

i couldnt imagine real with drawls tho
    that shit gets intense

9. im going to try and taper how many i eat a day till i can get to to 5mg a day then stop and eat kpins for a week to help and smoke alot of pot

10. forgot to say the hard part is i enjoy doing everything high on pills it makes it better the people that take them know what i mean.

11. Either get a prescription to suboxone, or taper yourself off of them. For ex. take 4 pills the first couple days, 3 the next couple of days, 2,1... until you finally stop taking them all together. That is the safest and most effective way to prevent withdrawals.

12. Unfortunately, it doesn't really work like that... most of the time you're still just as addicted :(

13. rehab

or if u have enough money

(idk if they have it in the US, but . . .) in europe they have a way to "cure" you in less than a day

the doc puts u on dialysis, and it replaces your dirty, heroin tainted blood with clean blood so u don't have to go through withdrawls

and they stick something under your skin that absorbs into your bloodstream and blocks your opiate receptors. so if u take any opiates you won't get high at all

but yeah, if u don't have mad cash lying around then u gotta do it the old fashioned way, unfortunately

14. yeah i deff don't shoot dope, its not my thing, i rather pop a few pills, but tapering is the best way, but its hard. id have to taper over a couple weeks.

15. its different for everyone.....

ARE YOU READY?

16. Suboxone sounds like your best bet.