Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to determine if bud is moldy?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by daydreammarauder, Mar 13, 2018.

?

Is the bud moldy?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Howdy! New user here, but certainly not new to bud. I've been smoking for about four years, and have never had this concern before. Apologies if this is against the rules. I picked up bud recently, and I had a joint of it last night--smoked pretty well, I didn't find it to be concerning, it was fairly relaxing and I enjoyed it. However, I noticed a musky smell to the bud today. This is not usually a concern, as I've had good bud in the past that's musky. however, the white on some of the buds is a bit of a concern. How do I spot moldy bud? I have some pictures enclosed...

A link to the gallery:
    Mold?

Maybe I'm just overly paranoid, but I don't have the world's greatest vision. Thank you to all.

2. Exposure, focus and white balance are off in those pics but it looks fine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah, I tried my best but my camera'd only get into focus half the time. Thanks the the reassurance :)