How to destroy the 9/11 truth movement

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have never met a single person in New York City that buys into the 9/11 conspiracy theories, and I worked about 1/4 mile from Ground Zero. There was a small cafe in Brooklyn for a few years, called Vox Pop, that had a library of conspiracy related reading materials, presented conspiracy authors and filmmakers, hosted conspiracy discussions, etc., but it closed down. I never went in to the place but, in hindsight, it might have been a good place to meet people who had access to decent weed products.

2. #82 glazedKnuckles, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    "You neva go full retard"

3. but dude.. the youtube says it's a conspiracy!

4. no no your right we are all wrong
    everything is as it apears:wave:

nothing to see here:rolleyes:

5. i just chose to see some evidence.. more than just a couple college kids who made a youtube video.

6. yeah whats college good for? certainly not education right?

7. #87 Rotties4Ever, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    yai another ad hominem attacks, no one cares enough about you ,
    you cant take anything he says seriously well good for you

you are super special, I care soo much that you dont believe me
    I am gonna turn around and cry in the corner now,
    because when I stated a fact, you simply proved me wrong by stating its not a fact
    well good job, well done

8. I bet none of you are even interested to know about building 7 and files it contained, how its destruction helped corrupted officials like bush chaney ramsfeld keep "lost" money and a shit load of debts get eraised ....
    also a message to buzzwell and 3Lumps
    ignore them, they dont believe you what ever who gives a shit, they can come here and trash this thread with rubbish let them
    but when you get dragged to their level your no better then them.

Dont let the trolls get to you,
    these guys never listed to N.Y Firefighters talking about multiple explosions in the basement
    because the news which are not owned by government at all and are all independent didnt cover this story
    so obviously its bs.

Some people just dont possess logic and reasoning skills, they are just insecure little girls who come here to get an ego boost.

9. Iv'e seen this kinda thing happen before and it does not end pretty..

Id just quit while I was ahead Rotties.

10. This made me laugh.

Just how much lower can you go after calling people queers?

11. #91 Norma Stits, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yes college is good for an education.. that's why most people go.

Rotties.. you mad or something?

12. #92 Rotties4Ever, Aug 13, 2011
    edit- Im super cereal you guys! your making me angry, you wont like me when Im angry rawr

MORE 9/11 facts taken from AE911Truth.org ( I dont give a shit who believes or who doesnt, cry i dont care) :
    1) The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center Building 7

It is commonly known that the Twin Towers fell on 9/11, but did you know that a third World Trade Center high-rise building also fell that day? WTC Building 7, a 47-story steel-framed skyscraper located one block from the Twin Towers was not hit by any plane, but collapsed at 5:20 that evening, imploding in the exact manner of a professionally engineered demolition. It fell suddenly, straight down, at near freefall speed, and landed in a compact pile of rubble, barely damaging any of the surrounding buildings. These are but a few of eleven characteristics of Building 7's collapse that are consistent only with controlled demolitions. Further, the leaseholder of the three buildings, Larry Silverstein, said in 2002 on PBS that on the afternoon of 9/11 he suggested to the NYC fire department commander that they "pull" WTC 7. "Pull" is an industry term that means "demolish," but it normally takes a team of skilled people many weeks to design and implement large demolitions. Astonishingly, there is no mention of WTC Building 7's remarkable collapse in the 571-page 9/11 Commission Report.

2) Fire has never — prior to or after 9/11 — caused any steel frame building to collapse. The sudden, vertical, explosive, and total collapse of the Twin Towers at near freefall speed can only be explained by controlled demolition.

3) The WTC steel, which if fully examined could have relvealed the effects of explosives, was quickly shipped overseas and melted down. This was an unprecedented violation of federal crime scene laws.

4) Whenever contact is lost with any airplane, fighter jets routinely take to the air to investigate. This commonly occurs about 100 times per year in well under 20 minutes. But on 9/11 nearly two hours passed without any interception.

5) The Secret Service broke established protocols by allowing President Bush to remain in a well-publicized classroom "photo op" long after it was known that the U.S. was under attack and he might well have been a target.

6) Unidentified insiders made millions on the stocks of American and United Airlines and those of other corporations that were likewise impacted by the attacks. These "put option" bets were made just prior to 9/11.

8) In September of 2000, a group of neocon hawks, many of whom would become key officials in the Bush administration, wrote that their proposed massive military buildup would proceed slowly "absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event — like a new Pearl Harbor."

9) Some of the alleged 9/11 "suicide hijackers" are still alive and well, according to the BBC and The Guardian. At least five of the alleged hijackers may have trained at U.S. military bases, as reported in Newsweek and other sources.

10) The Bush administration resisted the formation of the 9/11 Commission for 441 days. Similar investigations, such as those for Pearl Harbor, the JFK assassination, and the space shuttle disasters, all started in about one week.

11) "The Jersey Girls" — four courageous 9/11 widows — finally forced the 9/11 Commission into existence and presented many questions, most of which were ignored. Under the leadership of Bush administration insider Philip Zelikow, the final report failed to address any of the evidence pointing to official complicity.

I have lost respect for a lot of "old school" members now, if you dont believe show me proof then I am wrong, but dont expect in rational debates with me.

IGNORE MODE (my favorite)

13. that would be the last think i'd expect..

14. It certainly explains his PMs to me

15. Wait, what is this thread about?

16. 9/11
    neg reps
    and angry people.

in no particular order..

but 9/11 was first... that is for certain

17. ITT: How to show we are the victims, and why no one is taking us 100% for the fact.

18. #98 Norma Stits, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2011

listen to the words carefully in the video.. the guy says "i believe the building probably would survive multiple jetliners"

he doesn't say "it was built specifically to withstand multiple crashes" like the title of the video suggests.

so how is that fact? "I believe" and "probably" aren't fact.. they are guesses.

and you mentioned "some families".. of course some families question 9/11.. i was replying to the dude who said most families questioned it.. and saying most families is obviously not a fact.

19. #99 Rotties4Ever, Aug 13, 2011
    Fire Fighters For 9-11 Truth » FF 911 Truth

An Appeal to Firefighters, Present and Past from a retired FDNY Lieutenant

Fellow Firefighters, A great tragedy befell our community on September 11, 2001, an unprecedented 343 deaths in the line of duty. As horrible as that toll is, if there were a rational explanation for it, we could accept it and mourn. We all understood the risk we accepted when we took the oath of office, that chance might cut short our lives when we placed ourselves in harm's way in the public's service.
    This is what we are paid for and it is our honor. However, in short, the official explanation of the events of that day are not only insufficient, they are fantastic and cannot bear rational examination. We are asked to believe that on that day three structural steel buildings, which have never before in history collapsed because of fire, fell neatly into their basements at the speed of gravity,
    their concrete reduced to dust. We are asked to believe that jet fuel (kerosene) can melt steel. We are asked to believe that the most sophisticated air defense system in the world, that responded to sixty-eight emergencies in the year prior to 9-11 in less than twenty minutes allowed aircraft to wander about
    for up to an hour and a half. We are asked to believe that the steel and titanium components of an aircraft that supposedly hit the Pentagon “evaporated”. There is much, much more if anyone cares to look into it. Trade Tower #7 by itself is the “smoking gun”. Not hit by an aircraft, with only a few
    relatively small fires, it came down in a classic crimp and implosion, going straight into its basement, something only very precise demolition can accomplish, which takes days if not weeks to prepare. The 9-11 Commission didn't even mention it, and F.E.M.A. actually stated they DIDN'T KNOW WHY IT COLLAPSED AND LEFT IT AT THAT.
    Brothers, I know that the implications of the above are hard, almost unthinkable, but the official explanation is utter nonsense,
    and three hundred and forty three murdered brothers are crying out for justice. Demand a genuine investigation into the events of September 11!

-Anton Vodvarka, Lt. FDNY (ret)

(but what the fuck does he know right? he must be getting all his information from youtube, speaking of youtube...)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TULmLtqRXZ4&feature=player_embedded]FirefightersFor911TRUTH.org - Erik Lawyer - Press Conference - YouTube[/ame]

i cant watch it and not wanna cry

20. Under review.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.