How to destroy the 9/11 truth movement

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. idk i thought u made a thread saying we wont make it out of this century.

hahaha what if we dont make it out.... this century.!

2. :D

I did make that thread, it's a an attention catching title that served it's purpose. I was saying that on the current course we're on we would kill ourselves before the century ended. I was merely showing that scenario, the scenario I know will happen is a lot better. It involves us all making the next leap of consciousness, to Christ Consciousness.

3. if we step back, we can see the course we are on are a natural part of a bigger plan and

thus all is well.

fuck at least i hope so

4. #64 Rotties4Ever, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    oh snap its mushrooms best friend of all times fencewalker, who went purposefully out of their way to neg rep me,
    shit my life it is now over!!!! I got another neg rep

lol neg rep special on sale, %50 off the standard pricing, now for a limited time comes with butthurting and unable to grasp truth, and that feeling of nothing to do in life but troll

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

you da man!

edit- you sure showed me! im such a bad guy more neg rep pleaase!!!1

5. he sent his goons after me as well. fail at life. be sure to keep turning a blind eye, as mushpoon continues his crusade of hypocracy.

[​IMG]

6. rotties we have to post 22,000 more times in 4 more years before we get any respect around here.

there goes my life outside the computer room :(

7. ^ LOL hahahahaha the e-penis' are surely have prematurely ejaculated by now. hahha
    you are not fouling anyone, you are not out cause you wanna help reinforce the rules of the city,
    you do it, cause it makes your fragile insecure ego feel good.

[​IMG]

while it is true that name calling/disrespect is not tolerated.
    sadly ignorant pack mentality, insecurity, and just pure arrogance is.

8. i didnt even name call, i said q bait, and mushpoon wanted it spelled out. thats what ya get.

9. this is the 2nd post of my neg rep legacy hahaha
    "another useless post, if you are not gonna make a comment regarding the op
    why even bother typing.....
    whatever keep on posting rubbish, just dont expect any replies except from other rubbish post posters. "

[​IMG]

10. Not true. I've been here 5 years. I give respect and get respect. Also....I have less than 2000 posts.

When you said "q bait" what did you mean? Was it a compliment? Nope, it was an insult and thats what you got gigged for.

Learn it or leave it. The City doesn't need immature kids to clog it up.

11. Your wish is my command

12. if you want to dedicate a portion of you life to "cleaning" up GC, go ahead. Its an public domain, and will forever be clogged with immature children. It is metaphorically like the war on drugs. there are no fences at the borders to stop the infiltration, and you are plagued by loopholes in the system. As well as no body really gives a shit about rep on an internet forum. it serves no purpose. nobody here trades or sells anything. it just enables egos to inflate at a faster rate than normal.

13. I see bans in your future, you aren't supposed to take mod actions into the public let alone antagonize them.

14. he doesn't care about that sort of thing.. he's the coolest dude on the internet, nothing phases him!

15. looks like mushpoons party invites made it to everybody...

welcome. pass it to the right

16. neither one of these are facts

17. I love when people attack mods lol if you look at their join dates they have been here a long time and carry alot of respect from the more involved members that know them and have seen their posts.

I'm going to tell you now you will never win VS. a mod unless they royally fucked up and broke a major rule, other than that you're just diggin your grave hang it up kids.

18. Oh I didnt invite anyone. I wasnt lying when I said it wasnt tolerated here. Not by me, not by anyone.

19. fact is, some familes of the victims do believe their was a cover up and want a new investigation. and those families count for something, regardless of their opinion

also

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BbN_2tAUCU]WTC built specifically to withstand multiple crashes - YouTube[/ame]

20. you have 2 red rep bars.. i can't take anything you post seriously.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.