How to destroy the 9/11 truth movement

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. he'll also pass on your behavior to a mod and gets you removed. let him take it out on other blades like he normally does.

[​IMG]

2. Hey, I got an idea for yall. Go to General and make a thread about how much of an asshole I am. Youve probably thought of it, but I thought I would get this process kickstarted

3. lol you would like that wouldnt you so you can get us banned, keep trying to get that response from me, please keep on trying

4. like i said, harrassment.
    [​IMG]

people already have their minds made up about you mushroom. it happens quickly because of how frequent you post on here. alot of people have opinions as well, about how you should change your attitude and should start acting on these forums. but they dont talk because they dont want a neg rep. thats not how people should feel about someone who isnt even a mod on these forums.

5. #45 jcH09, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    Quite an ego you got there, to think you're significant enough to have an entire thread made about you.

And I find it ironic how you go on about having respect for other blades when you are the most hostile and antagonistic gc member I know of.

Edit: Someone close this thread, wasn't even that great to begin with and now it has become utterly pointless.

6. prepare for a neg rep if he hasnt given you one in the last 10 or whatever.

7. Funny how its only the new people.

Give respect, get respect. If you just said "Hey, tone it down" I would listen, but Im not going to respond well to people going on rants like this.

Only following a formula. Its happened a few times before

Opinionated is a better word. I can be very reasonable when people dont attack me.

8. Conversation is pointless. It seems like the majority of GC has their views set in stone. So trying to inform them, thus changing their own views is impossible. The reason why I gave up arguing, all I do now is post information and let them decide what they want to do with it.

9. Believe me, if I really wanted to I could go find many examples of you lashing out on people who weren't anywhere close to haranguing you at all. I don't care enough to do so.

10. your taking over the role of a teacher but not delivering your knowledge in an engaging and entertaining way noflame. its what professors have to deal with all over the country when taking in new students each semester. its especially difficult trying to discuss topics that arent generally accepted and are really out there. my grandpa said it best recently, "Let someone else figure it out"

life is much more enjoyable when leaving endless problems behind and just worry about ourselves.

11. #51 Rotties4Ever, Aug 12, 2011
    hahahahahahahah neg rep for everyone, neg rep special on sale, hahahahahhaha

truth hurts a lot i see,

edit- [​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aww the irony

12. Yeah I realize the problem is in my delivery. Oh well, I'm just trying to give people a little head start on what's to come.

13. you only have to throw the stone, the ripple does the rest.

14. #54 Rotties4Ever, Aug 12, 2011
    the problem is some people cant handle truth and reality in large doses,

edit- only a few teaspoons worth at a time

15. yo yo yo

good video!

so what the fuck tho i mean what is the solution

what can we do about it.

also in listening to the GALACTIC federation of light videos they say the truth will be shown to everyone about who did 9/11 and why

and they said were gunna be pissed and surprised

16. #56 Rotties4Ever, Aug 12, 2011
    the best solution is usually the simplest one,
    we have to condition our selves and loved ones to think
    independently for selves,
    its hard to convince people who are to dead set in their ways to change,
    people must learn to keep an open mind about anything and everything,
    we must learn to question everything.

edit- I also believe we should be united not divided, one of the ways to have power over people is to keep them arguing and fighting and disagreeing with each other, usually over stupid little shit that matters very little in the long run.
    We are all one race, all sharing the same beautiful priceless little blue dot in the sea of nothingness.
    And we keep fucking our selves up and our planet over stupid shit.
    Even know this species technically posses the technology to elevate us a species, make real fucking progress.

Please watch this short clip to better get a sense of what I mean, as I am terrible at self expression

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2JISEATisI[/ame]

edit2- we only got one planet, once we fuck it up beyond repair wtf can we do them, too many ignorant arrogant people in power with a narrow minded view of the world. They dont give two shits about this planet after they die, they dont care about their shit mess they leave behind for their children, their children's children to clean up.
    THEY DONT CARE. THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK

17. another good solution is to hear what this guy has to say, I think he had a thing or two figured out:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

18. Buzz, I remember when I used to read you're posts like "wtf?" but now I now see exactly what you're saying. Now understand you when you talk about things such as the Galactic Federation of Light.

When all this shit blows over, as in this life, I'm gonna find you and we're gonna burn a few down...if marijuana is still being smoked that is.

19. yeah. and i hope i dont offend when i disagree with what i see as a bleek out look you have.....

all is well in one form or another

20. I don't have a bleak out look at all, in fact I'm pretty sure that we have the same out look.

But what exactly is your out look?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.