How to destroy the 9/11 truth movement

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rotties4Ever, Aug 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. i abbreviated queer bait

2. Yeah I wouldnt use that again

3. [​IMG]

4. Disrespect isnt tolerated. You go around throwing that phrase out much more, and you wont be here

5. #26 glazedKnuckles, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    *guest on maury povich show*

YU DON KNOW ME! YALL DON KNOW ME!!

6. I like how you spend majority of your posts advicing everyone on how to behave, regardless of the fact that you are right...you sir are a buzzkill
    let people behave how they want, I doubt someone will do or say something different based on your advices. So why bother?
    Unless....

7. And you think anything you posted about is going to change based on your advices or believes? so why bother

8. and stop PMing me, you make a discussion thread and people post their opinion on that subject, dont pm me after I post in your thread freak.

9. That video just describes a double sided dildo, sure they use those tactics but aren't the people against them doing the same thing alot of the time?

10. and you pm me again weirdo..

11. Because I was here in a time where we didnt have all these retarded posts. The users were mature, intelligent, and everyone contributed to the overall wellbeing of the city.

Hard concept for you to absorb, I know. Buzzkill or not, I will always hold GC up to a higher standard despite how many of you try to bring it down to 4chans level.

12. ^ oh ya I am trying to bring down alright, real hard
    and for your information I still dont know wtf that 4chans is.
    I hear it around a lot here

13. #34 mushroomsatsuji, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
    If you really think being disrespectful is something that shouldnt be bothered with, then yes, you are bringing it down. It should never be tolerated, and never has.

As for 4chan, its a website with the worse kinds of people you can imagine, give them free speech and anonymity, and then shit out what they produce.
    [ame=http://www.metacafe.com/watch/878897/4chan_ftw/]4chan FTW! - Video[/ame]
    Yeah...Its actually worse than that

14. ohh you brought down my rep, my life is over now cause i didnt agree with you
    ohh NOOO!!!!! gj and thanks for posting rubbish on my thread! awesome !

-edit: would love to see an example where I stared "disrespecting" someone and "bringing down the vibe of the city"
    I said the truth, and apparently some people cant handle it, online, thats too much reality for them.

15. What truth? You only said we shouldnt give a fuck what people say or do here

16. dont let him bother you. he gets off on harassing people with his now extremely over used, and minimal impacting neg rep option.

keep making threads rotties and just put him on ignore list where alot of people have him.

17. #38 Rotties4Ever, Aug 12, 2011

thats the thing doh, this is the internet I want people to speak whats on their minds, it doesnt bother me at all, some people like to buzzkill others and I spoke what my thoughts on the subject, and like I said before lol too much reality for some, fragile minds cant handle it..(*waits for another neg rep, while laughs and burns a bowl*)

edit- lol did that poster also neg rep you? lol
    hahahahaha this is too funny

18. #39 Rotties4Ever, Aug 12, 2011
    thats what I fucking thought.
    out of my whole post you chose to tackle the what truth part.
    really good job and as for the second part
    ohh the irony

edit- in case you are confused about my mood, and before you start going all hostile on me here is some pics to clear the confusion :hello: :hello: :hello: :D :wave: :smoking:
    thats how I feel now, lol come on bring me down

edit- unlike some people the rep bar does not affect my fragile tiny ego or my e-penis.
    Unlike some people!

edit- HAHAHA HA that poster is still trying, keep trying!

19. More like about 3, and 2 are banned. The third I havent seen in a while anyway

Its great you feel good. The only thing Ive said so far is that disrespect shouldnt be tolerated. Can you tell me what part of that is making you go off on this rant?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.