How To Destroy My Couch?

Discussion in 'General' started by sofakingstoned, May 17, 2013.

1. So my couch is now a royal peice of shit. Cushions are falling in, one side won't recline and its just plain old as hell. So basically its worthless and I'm going to get a new one soon.

Now seeing as I can't get anything out of it I want to do something cool to destroy it! I have a pretty big feild next to my house so I can burn it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any other cool ideas?

2. Buy some tannerite and blow it sky high. That's the only respectable way to send your couch to the afterlife.

3. Haha, where can I get it? Is it legal?

4. You should spend the next 3 days cuming all over it and then leave it at the curb for some poor soul. 

5. Smoke joints, throw the lit roaches into the couch until it catches fire. Use gasoline to help. But wash your hands before rolling/handling/lighting your weed.... lol.

6. Well I do have a long weekend coming up for memorial day! Lol.

And I like the joint idea but I'm not smoking right now. I was Thinking gasoline and Roman candles though..

7. 3 words: Couch sling-shot.

Or you could donate it. :confused_2:

8. Tannerite.com and yes it is legal

9. #9 Mikey Boo, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
    Get some hunting scent, deer moose what ever...  Put the scent onto couch leave on corner and see what person takes it home.

10. I'd go the classic covering in gasoline and setting it on fire route.

11. I think I might get some barrels and plywood, make a platform, and float that Bitch down a river. Get a cooler of beer and ride the couch down stream!

12. use a fucking chainsaw dude. then light the remains on fire or explode it. A CHAINSAW. please use a chainsaw. lol

13. Alright I got it, use a chainsaw to make gouges in it, fill the holes with tannerite and gasoline, let Rick James sit on it while I set it on fire and fling it through the air with a huge sling shot.

Oh and I'm not sure why but I'll jerk off in it and pour some deer piss on Rick James before he sits down.
    Did I miss anyone? Lol.

14. Blow it or use hammer to smashed it.

Don't forget to have somebody video, then post it here.

16. At my uncles car lot he allows me to smash up some of the cars . Get u a big hammer and beat that couch like it gave u crabs then watch it burn !
    That or if u got a pick up truck , tie it up and drag that sucker around with a few friends siting on it

17. whatever you do, film it, use slow motion effects, and put dramatic music in the background i recommend this one
    Code:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ax-MyEQWbQ

18. I didn't think about making a video but that's a good idea. I mean this couch has been with me for quite some time! Its seen a whole Lotta bud, beer, booty...you name it! Lol. I mean its in my freaking user name! I just want to make sure it goes out in style. My couch is way to good for some shitty dumpster!

Dissect it before you burn it :)
    May just find some stash/cash/chick you lost years ago.