Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to delete account?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mr He, Aug 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the cops are coming hide !!!!!!

2. Stop logging on that's how.

3. sounds like an effective plan

*add idea to notebook*

4. nah fcuk it, i'll just abuse the trolls on here until they ban me lol

5. you do know banned =/= deleted. Deleted means you go poof, vanish, goodbye

banned means your name and everything you posted are still here but everyone knows you were banned

6. come on kid, just be honest and they will delete you.

tell them you are only 17.

7. You can have it deleted.. All your shit stays but your posts are labeled as "guest" so it doesnt show who posted it and its not searchable by their name

EDIT: lol i see you ninja deleted that, either way ill keep the info here haha

8. sure, no problem. i'll abuse them extra hard now that i know the evidence will be kept on the site after :D

9. no, you wont lol

trolling a troll is pretty much some bottom feeder shit lol

10. a man who wants to get banned has gotta do what a mans gotta do to get banned my friend.

21st sentry west - u gotta be savvy above all else ;)

11. If you get banned for talking shit to people the mods will probably delete what you posted as well

12. [quote name='"misterj5421"']

If you get banned for talking shit to people the mods will probably delete what you posted as well[/quote]

Lol well his shits still here but I forgot to close this thread! And my phone won't close it! Nooooooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.