How to defend yourself?

Discussion in 'General' started by mos_def, Mar 1, 2011.

1. I'd hope that the ref would just notice and stop somebody from possibly getting brain damage. I could never condition myself mentally to continue to hurt somebody who's not putting up a fight. I have seen fights where they don't finish people off though, so I know what you're talking about. just another reason I can't watch TV anymore

2. You win with shins

3. Im 5'8 and 125 pounds, and I've been an executive protection agent in 32 countries. My secret is a fast trigger finger, faster reflexes and a bunch of years of Krav Maga training. Doesn't matter how big you are, you just have to have the constitution to do whatever is necessary to survive. With a little training you could be a beast!

4. Fucking A

That move just wasn't good.

5. work out
    practice punching
    and go crazy on them if they try anything lol

try to avoid it until you are ready or just alltogether avoid it

and dont use a weapon, who knows if they will shoot u or jump u

6. You could carry crystal LSD on you and throw it in their face real quick, I hope to have some on me at all times in the future, not for that reason though lol. You'd have to dip out though because they'd get pissed but pretty soon they wouldn't be able to chase you and then they would have possibly the worst or best experience of their waking subconscious life

7. another thing, if you already don't know how to defend yourself very well, whipping out a weapon such as a knife may be one of the worst things you can do.

i had a buddy in NY who was in the process of being robbed. he pulled out a knife, dude took it from him and cut him from ear to ear.

8. it only takes 13lbs of force to rip off a human ear, 27 and you can rip off a nose (getting a good grip is tougher) you can rupture a human testicle with little more force than it takes to crush a grape. sever the femoral artery and your looking at ex-sanguination in about 45 seconds...and everybody has two. jugular takes a bit longer and people naturally defend their head. punch someone in the heart hard enough and you can cause cardiac arrest.

if you're really worked up get a self defense baton, careful though you can kill someone a lot easier than you think with one.

[​IMG]

9. Get your ass kicked...you learn better that way.

10. If we all lived closer we could get together and smoke some crazy shit and beat the snot out of eachother...another good way to learn...teeheeheeee

11. 44mag. (kidding)

12. I got clocked in the head by these before at a shady house. They work well for people that are built smaller, like the guy that got me. It also helps to travel in groups of three, and put the hurt on when they're buckled up in their car. ...dicks. lol

13. I'd say... don't punch... but use the heal of your palm... its solid, and wont flex when you punch like your wrist can... so your slapping someone with the heal of your hand... as odd as it sounds, its how special forces are taught to hit... + if you can make contact with their chin they will be dazed because of the straight shock to the brain, also if you hit their nose you can kill them... so yeah dangerous... very dangerous... but yeah best option. get in shape... take classes...

14. You can kill people so much easier with open palm strikes, be careful if you do that