Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to defend marihuana to people?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sabrina88, Jan 17, 2014.

1. They obviously aren't good friends. I knew my neighbor/best friend for 6 years before he knew I smoked. He was against it but we talked like rational humans and we came to an understanding, just don't do it around him. Eventually he was actually interested in getting high so I helped him out. He smoked a few bowls, one from a bong, and a few blunts, and he just didn't like it. 

Gotta give the guy props for at least trying it, and at least more than once also. He determined it just wasn't for him.

But we are still best friends to this day and he doesn't give a shit if I smoke or not.

tldr Get better friends!

2. *marijuana ....

3. No worries I was not aware of that learn something new every day! And Sorry if I came off like a dick, not my intention whenever I see it spelled like that my mind just goes right to Reefer Madness :smoke:

4. I defend marijuana by not telling anyone I smoke. I am an Honor student, I have held a job for two years, I have a sizable savings, I keep a clean room and dress well.

I let people get to know me, then let them know I smoke.

People know the facts about marijuana, they just don't believe them. As long as there is this "stoner" image, the mainstream will not want to accept the FACT that marijuana imposes no danger to your life, mentally, physically, or socially.