Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to deal with withdrawl??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by xxOgkushxx, Nov 27, 2013.

1. so im on probation now. have it for 3 years. this is the first time i went sober in years. im not getting locked up again. the next 3 yhears might be super boring but all im gonna focus on is my money, money, nd more money. since i cant smoke or party or find a way to waiste my money other then bills. but do i deal with withdrawl? i mean yea sleep through it and lay in bed but my stomach feels inside out. im puking evertimne i force myself to eat anything. is there a vitamin or something that helps with the natrual detox system. last time i went sober after a week i was fine. its just gonna be one long week. sucks i cant even eat like a normal person for thanksgiving. but anyways is there some type of pill or vitamins that speed this process up. i know i can do this but the withdrawl at first suckass. right now im 6'2 nd wiegh only 140. if i dont eat for a week ima end up weighin 120.

2. never heard of anyone experiencing that. sorry bud. i already have a ton of stomach issues i use weed to treat, but never have i heard someone suffering from "weed withdrawls" other than maybe up to 1 week of difficulty falling asleep unless they work their ASS off. that's the worst i've heard though. go to a doctor, your problem sounds un-weed-related.

3. Just don't eat till Thanksgiving. Once it rolls around, you won't be able to say no!

4. sounds like you have bigger problems than weed withdrawls

5. If you're talking about weed, lol. Quit being a bitch and don't ever touch the real stuff.

6. This is what real drugs will do to you 

7. Sounds like what happened to me last time I took a break. I'd been smoking in order to eat for a long time, so once I stopped I couldn't keep anything down. I found that nibbling on saltines didn't upset my stomach, and made it easier to eat something bigger. Not eating only makes you feel worse, and makes it even harder to eat anything.

8. exercise. go for a walk.
    first week is going to suck for the most part anyway.
    eat some fruit, natural, healthy stuff. don't try to eat any junk.

9. Withdrawl from what? Weed? If so, that's all in your head and you need to man the fuck up. Hope you're talking about alcohol or something else. 

Buy some Vemma and take that stuff.

10. handfuls of shit throughout the day: Nuts, goldfish, pretzel m&ms, nachos, cheeseburgers. 

Tea is pretty good though. I just go with regular lipton but I'm sure there are some kinds that are specific to what you're missing  in weed

11. Vemma=overpriced marketing game

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I'm glad to hear you only got probation. Hopefully you can keep your business goin. As far as the withdrawal I'd say you just gotta get through. Sucks but that's what it's gonna take...

Just outta curiosity how much oil were you dabbin each day? And is this also withdrawal from unmentionables?

13. #13 Rootsphere_Farms, Nov 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2013
    Withdrawals are not in you're head. If you haven't withdrawald from weed you are not a heavy smoker, daily at that. I go through shit withdrawals. Extreme irritability, lack of appetite, hot flashes, can't sleep, night sweats, sweaty palms and feet throughout the day. Lack of appetite is so severe for me that I will also throw up if I was to eat anything over around 1-2 snacks per day til it goes away.

My closest friend has even worse withdrawals that last over a week.

& yes this is from JUST weed.

14. I feel like weed withdrawals can be pretty bad, but they go away really fast. I feel fine after a couple of days albeit with not super heavy use

15. They do go away rather fast which is nice.

It's random though which I can't understand. The last 4 times I quit 2 of them I had extreme withdrawals and 2 hardly anything at all. Smoked the same amount of time inbetween each break

16. Not here to debate your thoughts. I'm giving the guy a suggestion to resolve his ailment. The product is amazing. My mother went off all her doctor prescribed meds for thyroid issues and high blood pressure. Overpriced? Whatever. If it's for my health and it's convenient and it works, I have no problem with a $60 price tag.

17. i do unmentionables to. but not to a withdral level i stoped ever since i got arrested. weed withdrawls sound worse written out then they really are. its true tho. ive read about ofther people with the same exact issues. nd have some homies like that to. 

yea it all lasts about 4days to a week nd a half. nd its all good after. but dam are those 4 days super slow and misrebal. 

18. the withdrawl isnt from unmentionables. i dabbed about 2-2.5grams of shatter each day.so that prolly adds to the effects. im really happy to even though probation still sucks. and ur right i just gotta get through. the day goes by soooo slow though. a week cudve passed by today. 

19. Exercise for 30-45 mins then eat good

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

20. Exercise my dude. Will build an appetite and tire you out.