Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to deal with my Anti-pot older brother?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSmoker2181, Jun 17, 2011.

1. my brother is 21 and im 18. he hates me smoking weed. because he is in colledge for criminal justice and wants to be a police officer. he is really stuborn. i tried talking to him the weed is safe. he said it's illegal. i told him it's decrimlized in my state. so today i got really pissed at him when he said weed is much worse than ciggrettes and alchahol. i told him the facts and he said he only belives in Goverment websites. he drinks almost evrey night alchahol. Such a hipocrit:mad: thank god that my parents are chill with it. and allows me to grow 1 or 2 plants outside. but my brother does not know i hid them. and then he will alaways call me stoner and make fun of me. and tells that im a burnout. im not i get good grades and in good shape and i have freinds.
    how should i deal with this
    my parents hate it that we argue

2. and he said he can fail the police test because of me.
    he said the test asks you is someboday close to you is involed in drugs or marrijuana
    and he said he will not the job because of this
    i think he is just messsing with me
    got me mad pissed and i said thats bullshit
    i never smoked in front of neither did you ever see me smoking

3. Ignore him man. You'll be living separate lives as you grow up live in what you believe in.

4. sit him down and show him "The Union"

5. Ask him to smoke weed once.

6. Don't smoke around him obviously.

7. get a REAL doctor or somebody qualified to tell him that weed is not bad at all.

8. he said he only belived in goverment information
    i told him they use missinformation
    he wont belive me

9. tell him he can suck a dick

10. Ha I don't think that they ask him if someone around him smokes mj, and if they do, he would be really stupid to tell the truth. C'mon...

11. Beat him with a brick, key his car, piss on his girlfriend.
    Show him that weed is not a fucking joke, you're making us all look bad, pussy!

... If he doesn't listen, he wont listen, I'm sorry. Stubborn people are stubborn, thats that.

12. If you are getting good grades, and he obviously isn't that smart becoming a cop, you have a bit of leverage there :smoke:

13. It bothers to me to see how ignorant people are with cannabis.

14. Your brother sounds like the kind of guy I would hate to be around.

Paul Ekman, stated that lie detector tests, like the ones that would be given to your brother at police training are bullshit, btw

Be like "I feel you are talking down to me and I don't appreciate it. If you want to talk about something, we can, but don't belittle me." If he keeps doing stuff, talk about how you are happy with who you are and if he keeeeeeps going on...I don't know...put nair in his shampoo or something

15. Maybe he thinks it's effecting your grammar and spelling.

16. Im going to start -repping people for this

Agree to disagree. Not everyone needs to be pro pot

17. Wait until he's asleep and just masturbate to completion into his favorite box of breakfast cereal.

18. I'm fine with that, but everyone should be shown the facts. The union has some of those facts.

But, I get your point. People on this site need to stop just saying "show them the union" and start saying "show them the facts"

19. does any one know any .edu sites talking about good effects of weed
    he said he only believes in .gov sites or .edu sites

20. it was the same with me and my bro at first but you just gotta show him that you can still live a succsesfull life while smoking. now my brother is cool with it! he doesn't have anything against it anymore but he doesn't smoke which i respect and he respects my decisions to smoke so its all good :smoke::smoke: