How To Deal With Desperation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dansire, May 18, 2013.

1. Whats going on guys, so its been awhile since I wrangled myself a female, and I was wondering if anyone else finds that the longer you go without having sex, the harder it is to get? I'm a bit of a hound dog, so when I don't get any for a while I feel like Tyrone Biggums when he's just got his crack stolen... only thing is I'm not sure how to deal with this. Women smell this from a mile away and if not handled properly it just turns them off.. so how do you guys deal with it? You just honest about the fact that you want to drill for oil all the time or do you have to play it cool? 

2. The key to getting a girl to want to fuck you is by making her think that you don't want to fuck her.
    I would suggest jacking off, a lot, and.... acting classes. ;)

How old are you? How do you meet girls?

3. I'm 24, lately I haven't been going out as much, I'm in an engineering program and also getting a new job, between that and staying in shape I really only meet girls when I go out with my friends. And all the acting classes in the world couldn't help me control my blushing, I didn't use to be like this, but I was in a 2-year relationship that ended about a year ago, started taking upper division engineering courses on top of having no idea how to talk to women (2 years just took my game away) and I've had minimal interaction since. Now I'm just a ball of desperate for physical contact and its screwing me over. 

I hate to be the one to tell you this, but it's going to get more and more difficult for you to meet available women the older you get.
    I'm sure there aren't too many females in your program, but there have got to be social activities on campus for students.or something. Do you work? Are there any females that you're interested in, or is this completely blank slate?

5. u dont have to hide the physical atraction, if anything u want them to know u want to fuck them.
    my advice would be getting physical with them without looking like a creep who hasnt seen a poonani in 3 years, basically always act as if you just got laid but naturally want more, without being pushy/a show-off.

6. #6 Dansire, May 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2013

We'll thats just the problem, I'm interested in anyone who's attractive, it doesn't really matter to me.. I had a pretty deep connection in my last relationship but I had to break it off and I really don't see myself trying that again for awhile. There is a girl I'll be meeting to study with tonight, but I don't want to put her in an awkward position... yet at the same time when I try talking to her and maintaining eye contact my face goes red because I know I'm consciously having to ignore the fact that I want to F**** her brains out. 

This is really hard to do when your jonesing for it. I know exactly what your talking about though, when I don't need it, its like girls fall over me. I've been in bars and had women eye fucking the shit out of me and my friends are like "WTF?"

7. #7 Finger My Urethra, May 18, 2013
    Most women i know will hold the fact that you wanna fuck them over your head unless they feel the same way, and those feelings are usually created through conversation and its super hard to have a conversation when the first thing she wants to know is if you got a car or not and shit, i don't blame em', usually a pretty good indicator however it's a real real real turn off for me, i mean you don't got wheels so your gonna stand there and judge me based on weather i do or not, if its a ford or gmc, if the interior is clean its like hold on, fuck you, 
    i'd prefer not to talk to you and then the real attraction happens and i'm left shaking my head while all my friends are like "Dude, you coulda hooked up with her she was into you!"

Dear god. For this reason i will never be desperate. 

I used to let things like this bother me, but I've realized thats a waste of time, people are people and I've can't tell them how to live nor do I want too.. If I'm not looking for anything serious they can be whoever they want as long as their not doing any damage they're alright with me. 

I think its your attitude thats your problem

haha, you take me too seriously, I mean no offense your kind ;P 

11. I guess this is just one of those suck it up situations haha, appreciate the advice sassymelassy and waysouth, ill just keep tryin not to creep lol

12. If you want to fuck, fuck.
    But you have to be straight up about your intentions.
    How good are you at reading women? Can you tell if a woman is hitting on you or accepting your advances?
    It's hard for me to give advice about picking up women because I have been the aggressor in plenty of my sexual endeavors.

It's just a matter of finding a girl who wants the same things you want: Sex without strings.

13. I'm f*ckin brilliant with women when my minds right.. Not trying to brag -wouldn't do me any good on the internet hahaha. my main problem is my mentality. I used to be unashamed and relaxed, now im totally self conscious about my intentions, not that there is anything wrong with them. And i dont lie about them either, I've never had too, I just knew what i wanted and was comfortable with it, and had a lot of fun. But now i see an attractive woman and my mind goes "oh god, dont look!..... They have a sixth sense for this sh*t!"
    I honestly think this came from my time in a relationship.. Im not used to just talking to women anymore. Its just been to long and i cant handle my sexuality around them as well as i used too. Its like im ashamed of myself.

14. Don't be ashamed! Embrace your sexuality. 
    You need to be confident. NOTHING is sexier than confidence. NOTHING. And you already know that. Bottom line, fake it til you make it. You could even try hitting on a less attractive girl before you jump back into the hottie pool. :laughing:
    This is something only you can fix. Be who you want to be. Be comfortable with that. 

15. When you want to meet women you shouldn't be in the mindset that's some chore you need to get done, make sure you are doing it because it's fun. Not saying you do this, but not giving fuck is part of having fun and women will feed off of that energy. You will get back in that groove.

16. #16 Dansire, May 18, 2013
    I've thought of dipping outside of the hot pool but I find that a lot if the girls that aren't really hot have this look in there eyes that tells me they're desperate for connection.. Not trying to hurt anyone.
    Haha no worries, I love women, and when I get back to it all genders will be having fun :)
    ... Actually, thinking twice about what you've said I have been going about this like a chore... Like i know i have to break through this barrier before i can get back to having fun, when i should have just been having fun with it all along. If thats what you meant haha two thumbs up buddy!

17. Btw thanks again sassy, it was good to hear that, and I'm feelin better already :)

18. I am in the same boat but feel like I an changing. I was really care free with girls but then senior year of high school something changed.

I completely feel you on the blushing man, its can be a killer...but it can also not be lol. It is what you make it, the more you focus on it the more it'll show believe that. Just let it pass by, its not a big deal, I feel like mine is more in check the less I care about it.

Also don't look at getting girls like oh man if this doesn't happen then I failed yada yada. I'm speaking from personal experience, the more you think about it in an unproductive, over analyzing way, the worse you feel. Just let it manifest itself, show her you are interested and let her return the feelings. If its not there, oh well, not a big deal.

Its really as hard or as easy as you make it out to be, so why not have fun? :)

19. It's perfectly OK to look at a beautiful woman and think with your dick.  

But if you actually look like a dick, then there's a problem. 

20. Thanks man, and i feel ya.