Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Deal With A TOTAL B*tch at work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Oct 20, 2012.

1. I know the simple answer is to ignore their shit talking, or nasty comments, but it's hard when the harassment/shit talking is constant. Today, I thought my boss asked me a question, so I answered back. I heard her mention "maybe he's hallucinating" like i'm some drug addict. It's those kind of things, everyday, all day, when she works with me. +Rep for advice.

I work for an Asian business, so talking to the manager might not be the best idea. They don't like drama. However, what do you guys think? I know we have all been there; at work, when that bitch is driving you nuts.

2. It does not seem like you can do much in your situation.

3. She wants the dick?

4. If you are having problems with you're manager then you need to talk with whoever is in-charge of them. If this chick does this to you everytime at work then the owner has to do something about it.

5. Wonderful! Who could have thought this actually happens. We need to keep it real and play safe always.after reading your posting i have experiences to face it.

6. Record the conversation if she truly says something wrong then take it to the owners and threaten a lawsuit. The owners are now in the palms of your hands.

7. I know exactly what you mean. The best response to that would have been "Your right, you actually look good today, haha I'm just kidding". Just be annoying right back. For lack of a better term, be a troll. It is what gets people upset the most. I talk to this one girl from time to time and sometimes she gets mad and gets really personal. When I don't respond and just laugh or act like I don't care I know she gets upset. The words come out harsher. I just keep on laughing.

That is my real response though: Laughter. It is funny because they think their words affect me.

8. I hate people like that...

9. you got two options

take the high road....

hopefully the boss is reasonable, and nutral....NOT on her side

if so, he will see all the times she is a bitch, while you keep your head down and get work done

it may take a while, but hopefully he will get tired of her shit and let her go.

ooooorrrrrrr

leave a couple of codine pills in her car console, call the cops on her early monday morning

10. Take Will Smith's advice..

[​IMG]

11. i deal with shit like this. what i do.
    i make offensive, un obvious, jokes or just comments or whatever right back at the boss. its like smiling a 'fuck you' smile at someone without them realizing it hahaha

that way you get some positivity and a laugh out of a shitty situation. just be witty as fuck about it.