Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to deal with a sketchy dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Hey blades. So there was this guy who I knew around the town center, he always seemed like the toughest kid who hung out, and he always bummed cigarettes. He got kind of annoying, but he was an intimidating force.

The other day I was dry and hit my friend up for help. He said that his dealer would help me out, and they walked to my house. Sure enough, it was the guy from the town center... it was really awkward at first, and he kept asking for an extra 5, 10 dollars for the bag. My question to you guys is, well i'm dry right now, should I hit him up for the dub again?

2. Nope. You should find someone else.

3. what do you mean with he kept asking for an extra 5? that already is a red flag

4. He must not be a good dealer if he has to bum $5 after u just bought bud

5. Dont deal. Get it ha-ha lol

6. naw bro, actually if some goof asked me to pay an extra ten dollars for a bag I would srsly consider just taking the weed from him, rip off artist are my pet peeve. He sound like the type of dude to sell you .7 as A gram.

7. grow your own mate cut out the middle man

8. How socially inept do you have to be do have trouble finding a good source in fucking Portland ...

9. Woah man don't hate in the city!

10. Find a new dealer. Seriously, if you can't find a new dealer either go dry for awhile until someone new comes up, save some cash and start a microgrow in a PC case (guides here on GC), or if you DO have to keep the guy, always bring a guy of your own for muscle so this dude can't intimidate you.

11. If,its your friends guy and you,enjoyed the product why not? It doesnt,have to,be a long term relationship

12. Theres plenty of other places in portland that would give you a better deal than he would.