Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to deal with a dealer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by k4tv, Jun 16, 2009.

1. Ok so I have my self a new contact for getting some weed but this is the first time I have bought anything off someone. I think I would be less for words if he was a grower but he is strictly a dealer and I have a feeling he deals more then just weed. Do any of you have some advice for what to say or how to act?

anything would be helpful lol, I just get a bit anxious when I meet anyone new and this is my first time buying so I am a bit nervous.

2. ask to see the bud and inspect it to make sure 1. weight is right or close to it. if not ask him to put more in. 2. make sure quality is good before you spend anything.
    If all is good hand him the money and its over.

Really not much for words....
    My dealers a friend and i still only say
    Sup, nice, here you go, thanks, cya

3. Just be yourself...if hes a shady dealer...uhh try your best to let him know your not one to fuck with..I dont know man just be cool and respectful, but not subservant you know what I mean...let him know. If its you first time buying ask him how much its gonna weigh beforehand try to let him know you know your shit...that usually stops dealers from playing you if you let them know you know you weights beforehand.

4. I wouldn't be nervous, but don't be obvious as to what you're talking about. my dealer doesn't like text having anything to do with obviously marijuana or any other slang/drug.

Just something along the lines, hey man you got it in works for my dealer.

5. A dealer is just another person mayne.

Don't be scared of him or anything, just be smart and don't do anything to draw attention to you guys as the deal is going down and just be respectful to him. Use your head to not do anything dumb and be cool with him, that's all you need to do.

6. Word.

On first time buying im sure your not buying anything much, So i wouldnt bother asking for it to be weighed cuz that can sketch out somebody if you dont know em.

7. alright well thanks for all the quick replies! I will keep everything in mind. If anyone has anything else that they want to throw in feel free to and I will read it.

8. If your in a mellow spot offer to smoke him out... Kindness is often repaid...

9. Do not give him the money before you see the product.

10. Don't get anxious man, have the mindset that you're doing the dealer a favour by buying their weed. Just be respectful.

11. Don't tell him its your first time buying either

12. Be calm
    Be cool
    Be relaxed
    Be yourself
    Be educated!!! Learn about amounts, prices, slang terms, etc, beforehand. Trust me, it will prevent you from getting scummed out.

Also, try not to go alone for pickups. Being with someone will really help the anxiety, especially if it's a shady deal.

13. gonna have to disagree on this one

14. Care to explain?

15. the dealer is the one taking the risk, you should be thanking them.

16. Lol alright man my best friends a dealer and he taught me that most dealers will evaluate you on the first time they meet u, if they see you know your shit and your cool then they'll think twice about fucking u over
    Now, if u go there looking like a pu**y and your shady and mysterious and just hand him the money hes gonna think your 1. Weird 2. Not chill
    So if u meet him and u see hes cool then offer to spark him up
    I remember my first dealer ever was the best dealer ive ever had, he would deliver dime bags and thats something u dont see very often. After our third deal I rode around the city helping him serve and smoked like crazzy with him and he was chill as fuck

17. I agree with this basically just go in looking like you know your shit because theres some dick dealers out there. Over time you will get to know him and the awkwardness goes away

18. Think tha smartest thing would be to...

ask him for a dime or a gram whatever it goes by in your city...
    should be $10 for a dime...if its reggie (sumthn youll learn later)
    lol...it MIGHT BE $20 $25 if you live in new jersey but other than that usually $10....

so he cant rape you on your buy anyways...cuz youll only lose out on $10 if worst comes to worst...

and spark it up with him or spark it up with sumbody you know that smokes frequently... juss for insurance...lol...cuz they can tell you whether that was a good buy or not...
    and if it was a good buy...then i would stick with him as my dealer... at least til you get a little more knowledgeable about smoking then by that time...youll have an idea of prices/weight ratio...