Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to cut down without quitting?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LotusFlower, Aug 12, 2016.

1. Hi guys,

I am using marijuana, as it's amazing for my PTSD and chronic pain. Before I hit crisis mode, once or twice a day would cut it for me.

Now, I'm in the midst of a crisis, with a divorce and custody battle. Fortunately I live in a country where marijuana is legal, so that's no issue with the custody battle. But still, I would like to get back to the place where once or twice a day was enough, as now I smoke 6+ a day, and that's way too much. Plus it's knocking the wind out of my sails with the legal battle against my ex.

I have been rolling tobacco joints. I hate tobacco though, and want to quit it, but can't without panic attacks. I have a vaporiser, and I have learned how to cook an amazing laced banana nut bread, a wake and bake with that and a coffee is the way to start the day! So I also want to get to where I never smoke it with tobacco, and only eat it or use the vaporiser.

Every time I have tried to quit before with the tobacco but not the marijuana, my panic attacks are more severe than ever. So what can I do to get off the tobacco, while still enjoying the benefits of marijuana?

2. Get an ecig and keep vaping man. Works for me.