How to cure chest cold before it starts

Discussion in 'General' started by Dank-Hill, Sep 27, 2021.

1. #1 Dank-Hill, Sep 27, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    Okay so basically I have a trick to combat basic illnesses or the common cold or flu, or chest colds. It works well at expelling the excrememts that some of the bacteria may be in.

Well the technique involves sweating.
    I know what the doctors say about sweating not holding any health benefits and how it dehydrates etc. But they say that so you can keep going to the doctor for common house hold illnesses.

See the thing is your body will eventually clear itself of what is ailing you but you feel like crap until it does. Why not speed the process up tremendously..heres how to do it. All natural if you want it to be.

1. You want to start this before you actually get sick, so as soon as you start feeling yourself coming down with something start immediately. Don't wait til your full blown under the weather.

2. Prepare yourself, drink extra water because you will be sweating alot and don't want to get so dehydrated your body has no fluid to exspell, get the room at a neutral temperature, not cold but you don't want to be in a 85 degree room necessarily. You want an environment that will produce sweating, that will tax the body in the least way possible. So drink plenty of fluids. Also brush your teeth well to rid your mouth of any bacteria before you go to sleep, it's going to produce more while you sleep so it's best to start with a clean mouth. Also if you have some antibiotics or pennicilin take one as well to help draw out bacteria. Also take multi vitamin to give you an extra push.

3. Induce sleep, I recommend, taking melatonin, you are going to need this so you sleep through your sweating session without waking up and taking the covers off you....you have got to sweat it out.

4.prepare the area your sleeping at, get a spit cup handy because if everything goes as planned you will be spitting throughout the night. Keep a bottle of water (not tap)close by if you start feeling to dry
    But you shouldn't wake up anyway if you took the melatonin.

5. Start sweating, lay down after you feel the melatonin kick in. You dont need a t shirt on as you want a place for the sweat to go. Keep your core warm by wearing pants. Keep your fingers,toes neck and ears covered. Heat escapes through the finger tips when we sleep to keep your body temperature at the right level. But where trying to get your temperature at a higher level then normal to expell the virus(s) Or infection. Keep your ears and neck covered to keep any cold air from cooling those areas.

6. After your sweating sessions.wake up
    Go to the bathroom and clear your chest and throat by trying to draw the deepest thickest spit you can, if done correctly you should cough up a thick yellowish spit which may commonly contain blood(don't be scared that's a good sign the sweating is working) you should feel better after coughing it up. Remember expelling thick yellowish fluid is a good thing when its come to trying to get better. It's more then likely what's causing you to feel sick.

The science behind this is that, it's a fact that heat penetrates down several layers past the skin, which is why hot baths reduce, inflammation,swelling and joint pain or why you can actually move your sore limbs after taking a hot bath. It's the heat. Also we know that at the right temperature heat kills bacteria. I just did it last night after only about 4 hours of sweating I woke up and spit out a thickish yellow spit with some blood in it...my sore throat and cold I felt was catching is pretty much non existent now
    . Now it's all about finishing this off with some more rest, followed by some fluids to get rid of the drained feeling.

Hope this helps

• Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. You should NEVER take antibiotics to deal with a common cold or flu, your killing off your immune system while creating a tolerance for antibiotics. You literally wrote “forget what science says it works” but you need to know it to forget it

• Like Like x 1
  3. it works, this is coming from the guy who tried it. Figured the first comment would be a naysayer. I don't what to tell you other then it works.

And yes we all know antibiotics kill SOME of the good bacteria as well as bad bacteria, doesn't mean it's going to hurt you to take one...its optional, it's not like you can go to the store and just buy them anyway! You have already have had them for some other infection. Nor is the antibiotics meant to be a cure.

As with almost all medications there is a trade off for using it.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  4. #4 Dank-Hill, Sep 27, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    And no I did not literally write "forget what science says it works". Stop being dramatic,please.

I mean if you guys only reactions are to find the little thing to pick about when im giving solid advice on how to feel better! I'm just going to gloss over those posts.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. What happens to one person isn't exactly a study, do you realize how many people there are? How long it take you to write that? I'm just curious.

Whose science?

What?

6. Of coarse it worked! You took an antibiotic for a common cold LMAO

and you did write forget the science it works, but you edited and removed it. Shows exactly the type of person you are.

now you claiming the science of heat penetration. Get real man, high heat treatment causes your body to produce white blood cells which reduce swelling. Not magic warmth making it into your joints.
    Read a fucking book before pretending to be a doctor.

7. your body fights infections daily. it is only when your resistance drop, that a virus will start to win. "before you actually get sick"..? your words make absolutely no medical sense. then again we're living in a age where "medical advice" like this is blatantly promoted.

Gargling with Betadine has been my savior

8. There is a sliver of truth in what was said, but it is because many viruses are temperature sensitive - meaning abnormally high temperatures may interfere with their reproduction rate. This is why you may run a fever when you get sick. Your body is attempting to slow the virus' reproduction by raising its temperature.

My microbiology prof, some 55 years ago, advised a hot bath while drinking hot tea, followed by going to bed under an electric blanket to fight viruses, and he explained why it worked, essentially as I did, but a bit more detailed.

It has nothing to do with sweating, just raising your body's temperature! Nor does sweating "exspell" the virus from your body.

The flu and colds are viral illnesses- antibiotics will not help with them. A strep throat, on the other hand, can be helped by antibiotics, since it is bacterial in origin (streptococcus). Taking antibiotics for viral diseases is worse than useless, since it encourages the production of antibiotic-resistant bacteria!

Drinking lots of liquids is a good idea. Your body removes some toxins by dumping them in your urine. Sleeping is also good.

If you cough up blood, SEE A DOCTOR ASAP! Blood in your sputum can be a sign of lung or throat cancer, or the first stage before a pneumothorax (a very serious condition) occurs.

FYI- Viruses are NOT technically "alive", while bacteria are living organisms. Antibiotics do NOTHING to viruses, they only kill bacteria (good or bad). Viruses are kind of like tiny alien robots programed to take over cells and change them into factories producing more of the robots. So viruses NEED our cells to reproduce, while a single bacterium just divides into 2 identical bacteria to reproduce.

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. I almost never get sick.
    Eats plenty of fruit veggies and daily vitamins.
    And spicy food.
    My dad said he's got the cold maybe twice in his life.
    I've never seen him sick before, im 40.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. What would cure a cold from the beginning. You have to grab it at the first sign of feeling unwell. If you notice anything wrong with you it is better to consult a doctor right away. I often get headaches for no reason. It tears everything inside. In such cases I go to a phlebotomist this. To check my blood tests. It turns out that I have problems with my blood pressure. And because of that my immune system is bad. That I can catch all kinds of colds very quickly. So in order to avoid getting different diseases in the future. It's better to eliminate them from the beginning.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm guessing you aren't familiar with the term "I feel like like I'm coming down with something"
    Idk I can usually feel a sickness coming on before I actually get sick.

I'm not here to force my beliefs on others, or to say you have to do it this way ....
    It worked for me that's all I can say:confused_2:. I mean it not the most pleasant way to fight a cold that for sure, but hey I'll take sweating my ass off for a night, as opposed to being stopped up and sick with a sore throat for days.

12. #13 Dank-Hill, Oct 8, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    Yes spicy foods will also help keep you on the up and up...a batch of spicy crawfish is a great way to clear the sinuses.

And @ Granny I don't think it was lung cancer lol, I have had bloody phlegm or mucus several times over the years, I remember years ago during the winter I had a bad chest cold/flu/infection/I don't know because I never went to the doctor.

But I was walking outside and all of sudden I drew up the thickest bloodiest spit I have ever seen. It looked almost like a piece of organ tissue it was so bloody and thick (gross I know) but my sore throat immediately went away, and I started feeling better within minutes.

Same thing before I remember I had a real bad sickness as a child(could of been sinus infection idk) but I sneezed and thick mucus came out,instantly my cold, head ache,and etc was gone.

So it's my belief that alot these sicknesses come from bad mucus or at least germs that harbor in the mucus. Again take my words for a grain of salt, I'm only speaking on what has worked for me.