Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to curb weed cravings?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Raoul II, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Yup, just distract yourself, I think that with everyone getting back into school and what not there will be lots of threads like this :p

2. just stop...

i love my weed but since im working now i only smoke during the weekends and sometimes after work, but i havnt been able to get some for a while and while i want some bud, i'm not gonna settle for some crappy bud, or do something ridiculous for it

3. don't come here for one

and eat chocolate, like the dark stuff

it has some THC in it and will help with cravings.

4. It doesn't contain THC. Chocolate contains fatty compounds similar to THC.(chocolate does not contain THC, but may make the receptors in our brains more responsive to the THC-like compounds we produce on our own!)

Elend.