how to create fem seeds?

Discussion in 'Cannabis Breeding' started by Kill a Watt, Mar 23, 2013.

1. i have a strain i don't plan on running anymore for the near future. i would like to preserve it some how so if i decided to run it in the future.. i would have that option. it was given to me in clone form so its female

2. Take a clone from it while keeping it in veg. Switch that clone to 12/12. Once it starts to bud spray with colloidal silver 1 - 2 times a day for 21 days or until male flowers start to form. Once male flower form you have about 2-3 weeks until viable pollen is produced so start your first girl that is still in veg on 12/12. Collect pollen from sprayed girl. Apply pollen to donor girl now that she's budding.

3. thanks stump. i started spraying this morning on one of the girls thats beginning to show flower

4. Right on man, just have patience since it'll look like nothings happening but trust me it'll work.

5. heres a few thread i wrote up that describes the whole process from creating your own colloidal silver, to when and how to use it.. and the pollinating process with some pics. they were my first attempts at it...but i had good results and follow the same process each time now.

making-using-colloidal-silver
    make-your-own-feminized-seeds

6. Most of my plants hermi for some reason, I always find a few seeds in my buds for some reason, maybe I dont water enough or let it go too long, but I'm not complaining. They're always feminized, and produce great plants.

7. forget the CS and try some STS. For 12 bucks you will hae gallons. You also don't have to spray every day for 21 days.This is the method used by many well known and wannabe breeders.