Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to cover the smell of buds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ZnOT, Apr 10, 2018.

1. So I have a problem here guys, I'm 18 living with my parents and I had no trouble on hiding my weed until recently.

The problem is that my new dealer sells high quality weed (the best I've ever tried really), but there's a problem to it, it smells 4 to 5 times more than any weed I've bought.

I live in a flat and I had a grinder with a container inside, usually that kept the smell inside but not the smell that comes from this weed.
    This one gets out and the whole room smells like weed, I need to open the windows for more than 30 min for it to stop smelling.

Any ideas on how to hide the weed and the smell (can't be a mason jar, that is too big to hide).

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

2. Quadruple baggie it! Baggie inside a baggie, inside a baggie, inside a baggie. And use the quality baggies, not the ones from the Dollar Store!

• Like Like x 1

3. Just open a window & buy one of them plug in air freshners man they work good to cover up smells

4. image.jpg Mason jars come in all diffrent sizes

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Put it in a Mason jar.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Not a bad idea but I live in Spain so I don't know if there's anything similar here.

7. duct tape.

8. Duct tape the weed bag? Cover it in duct tape? XDD

9. can't say it doesnt work till you try it

10. I'm not saying it doesn't work, I'm asking, does it?

11. Glass jars and pill bottles. Put your smoking pill bottles then put them in the glass jars

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

12. put whatever you hvae in the grinder; then duct tape around the edges

13. I saw there are smell proof bags for weed

Do you guys think they're good?

14. Could always just go back to the shitty weed. Otherwise I like childproof prescription pill bottles. Air tight.

15. I prefer to find a way to keep my top shelf weed.

Plus this better weed it's actually cheaper than the other one (altough is much better quality).

I'll buy one of those I think that'll be solution

16. Laughing way to hard at this

Sent from my LGL52VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Hope your doing that while high man

18. #19 Robinthecook, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    I get my supply by mail. It always comes in resealable bag that seems to have a foil lining. These allow zero smell and I bet they can be had on Amazon.

Stand-up Food Pouch Black Shiny Ziplock Zipper Foil Lined Food Bag 2 ounce - Smell, Odor, Leakproof Protection FDA and USDA Food Compliant (10 Pack)

19. You need some Stink Sacks. I have them in various sizes and always have one with me when I pick up some bud. GL!