Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to counter the sleepy comedown?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by camram, Aug 9, 2011.

1. And let's not say smoke more. Does anyone have other solutions?

2. Hang around some vagina. Keeps me..... "up" ;)

3. Energy drinks!

4. Smoking a sativa dominant strain

5. dubstep........... WOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

6. That was pretty witty. I think most guys kind of wake up around hot girls.

7. Even if i smoke my vape i still get a sleepy comedown and have no desire to do anything but sleep. Its nice at night when i can't sleep but not so much in the day..

8. Don't eat. I've found that when I smoke then eat soon after I lose the high and get extremely tired. But if I smoke and find something to do besides munching, then I keep alert.

9. Usually tha only bud that makes me burn out would be mids. That's why I stopped that shit years ago.

Are you smoking dirt son?

10. I did. Afwreck.

11. I've been drinking alot of 5 hour energy drinks those lil things pack a punch. cant be very healthy though lol

12. green tea

13. another hit? :p

14. try to do shit until you get past "the comedown"
    the tired feeling passes with time...