Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to correctly milk/pull a bong?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Starlamarie, Jul 10, 2013.

1. So this sounds like a really silly question so I apologize.... I feel like whenever I smoke I can't quite get the bong filled with smoke before I clear it. Doesn't matter how long i try. I thought maybe I was just inhaling too fast right away, but even when I go slow there really isn't much filling in the chamber.. I don't think it's the bongs either because other people seems to be able to do it.

2. I dont know much about bongs, but when I see people pull milky hits they have the lighter next to the bowl for more of an extended time than I do so maybe that's it? :)

3. K just a sec..Lemme try and I'll let you know! Lol

4. haha sweet :D

5. just take your time when you toke on a bong. dont inhale so hard and the smoke will rise slower. wait until you cant see through the glass to pull the slide. Bong tokes take some practice

6. I'm not sure, it sounds like you're not packing big enough bowls 

7. The only tip I can really think to give you is that you should hold the lighter to the bowl until you see that your bowl glows red when you suck without the lighter being there (a bowl being cherried). Make sure it's actually going though, and not going out. If you have it cherried, you can suck like a champ until it fills bottom to top :)

8. pack more weed in the bowl

if your bong aint milkin you're not getting a real hit

no no no and nooooooooooo, never torch the bowl.

10. are u sure that you're pulling enough? ive had plenty of my friends that can't hit my bong right when we toke due to the fact that they don't pull hard enough. inhale a bit harder and that should solve your problem.

11. you gotta suck the bong as you would like a straw you dont sue ur lungs and slowly suck the bong till the white smoke is milkly then cover the bowl with ur thumb and then quickly inhale while pulling out the bowl the trick is slow then fast