Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to correctly identify weed (help)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Weed_Rabbit99, Mar 28, 2009.

1. How the fuck do you get hit by thunder? Thunder is a sound.......................
    I think you're probably thinking of lightning...

2. i would think your fingers would cut if you held a nug with glass. if you wanna be really sure.. just squeeze 1 of the smaller nugs really hard and if you start bleeding, then.. yeah.

3. Oh, by the way, if it makes you feel any better I've never gotten grit weed in four years of smoking. So you should be fine. It's very rare to find someone that is that much of a douchebag. You have a better chance of getting weed laced with crack and not notice. Which, yes, that has happened to me.

4. wow, what dealer is that big of a dick to do that. and i know its like getting laced weed, which mean the changes of getting it are verrrrry very small. but still it has happened. I mean, thats sick if a noob got it theyd probably smoke it

5. dam how did that turn out?:confused:

6. just out of curiosity, if your using a bong then im not sure it would matter? glass wont be burned/smoke at that low of temperature, and hopefully all the glass would shake off or get washed off going through an ashcatcher, bong and perc?

or am i just soooo high

7. i was just about to say this loool

8. Try rubbing the bud on a C.D. if there are scratches, inspect further.

9. heres an exemple of how u can get hit by a thunder
    [​IMG]

10. buy from someone who you trust?

11. Its actually harder to inhale the grit than you think...
    I meen once won't do too much damage, seeing as you only inhale the ones that are like smaller than a millimeter, but I'd still stay away from the shit

12. hahahahahaha excellent comeback

13. im not gonna fuck up my good cds to test it out..mostly in british countries you will find gritweed.

14. #34 GoliathToker79, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2009
    yea that one pic with the glass it is obvious you wouldn't see that many visible thc crystals fall from your buds that just easy sign tell if it has glass. When you break up thc crystals don't just fly everywhere. Great pic, you can tell those buds would still had been good if they hadn't fucked it up with this glass bullshit. If they have added sugar to it to make it look more potent then not as abig of a deal instead of glass, and really hurting people. Who's sicko idea was this to destroy marijuana for there own personal gains.This shit can cause lung infections in people and they could care less.

15. Man just take a look at the weed when your about to buy it. When he hands you the sack look at it. If you notice it is very very sparkly then open the sack like your gonna smell it then after you smell it just try to grab one of the crystals. Youll be able to tell if its glass. Dont say shit about "Well why would you touch glass?!?!?!" lol. Id rather touch it then smoke it. : )

16. Dude, you're not going to get weed with crushed glass in it. lol

17. To the naysayers: Yes, you can get glass/grit weed... It is probably more of a common occurence over this side of the atlantic (UK) than America.

We've had everything from grit and salt to glass and glass fibre.

The only real way to test for it is to take a tiny amount of the grit-like substance, and lightly bite down on it. If it feels hard, glassy, or out of the ordinary then there's every chance you've been had.

People who scream 'omg u cnt get glassweeeeeeeedllololol' are ignorant. It was even in the media over here for a while.

18. Something that works well for fluffy nugs is to rub them on the back of a cd and if it scartches then you probably shouldnt smoke it.

19. i agree, i always check my shit before i buy it. better safe than sorry well cut up throat in your case if you have gritted weed.