Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to cope with being out of bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fitftw, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Do whatever you do while high.. except do it sober.

2. I just think 'I have the whole of my life to get high' and just think of the days when i'm grown up, and money is no object to me.

This is coming from a broke person, who is currently not smoking weed due to financial problems, yeah I want weed, but I also want a Ferrari.

3. Smoke everyday, and I feel you man. I would give you advice on how to make it better, but honestly nothing I say will make it better. Not having weed blows ass, when it is all you want to do.

4. Well I usually go months without smoking. Usually I only smoke a couple times every couple months. Hasn't been a problem with me and if anything video games are more addicting hehe to me at least. But to answer your question just keep your mind occupied with a hobby or something? There isn't really much to say but willpower.

5. kinda harsh on the guy IMO... :/

i feel ya man. my condolences. just try not to think about it. even if you're just doing a mindless activity, do SOMETHING to keep your mind off of it; even just laying around texting to pass the time. after a day or two, just think of it as a challenge, "i've made it a few days with no trouble, how big a tolerance break can i get before i punk out and light one?" then, whenever you can smoke again, if you did a t-break and saved some money, buy a fat sack (or more) and get SO blasted. :)

6. I've been there.

Youre stronger than that.

Your mind can be submitted, BY YOU!

7. Just drink some beer, or smoke some cigs... or even unmentionables. If none of those float your boat then just wait it out and quite your bitchin. It's only weed man, its nothin to get all tweaker like over.

8. I was a Cranky Irritable Bish the 1st week but I lost 20lbs in a month so I wasn't upset after awhile. Too bad my greed made me go back again

9. I just moved to western ma and having the hardest time picking up. Found two connects both only have dirt and crazy expensive.. I called the guy out and that didn't go well. I So will go without till I can start my grow or find a solid connect.

10. Yeah I definitely don't eat as much when I don't get high. That's bad though because I'm very self-conscious about my weight which is weird for a guy...

If I don't get high, I'll starve myself lol

I hear you man, I pay a lot for dirty shit too. It's annoying, but there's nothing I can really do right now.

11. enjoy not having weed. It builds up your tolerance which results in better highs. I don't understand why people smoke all day everyday. All you're doing is blowing your money and you're not going to get that high anyway.

12. [quote name='"420boxing"']

enjoy not having weed. It builds up your tolerance which results in better highs. I don't understand why people smoke all day everyday. All you're doing is blowing your money and you're not going to get that high anyway.[/quote]

I think you mean it lowers your tolerance. I smoke all day every day, and I still get high. I don't see it as blowing my money away because I enjoy it, as long as I get my school work done as well.

13. #113 420boxing, Mar 26, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2012

This is what I thought. I used to smoke all day, also, but recently have been limiting to about two bowls a day and going a couple of days without smoking when I'm out. I've gotten much higher than I ever did when I smoked everyday and the length of my high is longer, plus I have much more money.

I really see no benefits to smoking all day everyday.

14. There are some haters on GC man

15. [quote name='"420boxing"']

This is what I thought. I used to smoke all day, also, but recently have been limiting to about two bowls a day and going a couple of days without smoking when I'm out. I've gotten much higher than I ever did when I smoked everyday and the length of my high is longer, plus I have much more money.

I really see no benefits to smoking all day everyday.[/quote]

That's great, but the stress I get throughout my day is much more managable if I smoke everyday. As long as I get my schoolwork done before I get high I'm good.

16. I know how you feel lol when you're used to being high daily for a long time it feels weird the first day or two, it's really no big deal though. Just gotta chill

17. if you are like this about weed dont ever do heroin or crack

18. Thanks man, because I was just about to go out and buy a ton of heroin and crack.

Weed is not a gateway drug for fucks sake.

19. your addicted lol.. i just spent 5 days high all day long. like on a scale from 1-10 i would have to say 15 lol. it was funny as fuck but honestly.. i wanna like.. hold off on stoning for a few days lol. i LOVE the flavor, smell, burnt smell, everthing about weed (except the fact its illegal.) smoking too much weed is like having too much sex. Your like "Fuuuckkkk... this is.... god damn!! gimme a break for a bit!"

20. Fixed it for ya