Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to cope with being out of bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by fitftw, Mar 22, 2012.

1. I have to go a day or two until my guy picks up. I have absolutely, 100% zero bud. Trust me, I've scraped and torched the bowl clean. There's nothing left. I'm a pretty big pothead. I smoke around 5 sessions a day, a bowl or two each session. I just got home from the gym, and normally I love to cool down, drink a bottle of water and smoke my brains out. Now I can't, and it fucking sucks so much. What the fuck can I do, blades? I'm going out of my head. I got the PS3 on, but I can't stop thinking about weed.

Please help me.

2. Awww you can't get weed for a day or two, isn't that sad. I don't even have a consistent dealer, I've had to wait for months before. Seriously get a fucking hobby or just suck it up and deal with it.

3. It just sucks dude. I feel like a crackhead who just wants his fix. Hell, at least I'm just addicted to weed, and not crack, or alcohol, or anything worse than marijuana.

4. great way to look at it "well atleast i ain't addicted to crack"

5. The first day is always the worst, just think Tommorow ill have it itll be alright. Then since you took a tbreak (1 day will make a differene) the next smoke session will be 2x better.

6. You're not addicted you just have no willpower.

7. First world problems

8. wow, this is why cannabis is illegal IMO. Oh no you have to wait, waiting just makes the next sesh better, if you really cant go a day without weed, i feel for you man, sorry that is.

9. remember, there's a life outside of marijuana.

10. Calm down. This ain't crack

11. [quote name='"Proud2Smoke"']wow, this is why cannabis is illegal IMO. Oh no you have to wait, waiting just makes the next sesh better, if you really cant go a day without weed, i feel for you man, sorry that is.[/quote]

Thank you

12. suck it up man. I wont be able to puff again until about October due to probation. I just see it as a new chapter of my life. Shit I haven't been sober for 6 months since I was like 12. Plus My tolerance we be at 0 again:hello::hello::hello::hello:and its right around harvest time. (you bet your ass I'm growing this year)

I've been a daily smoker for the past 3-4 years. Usually burn through ~10g a week and that was mostly solo smoking too. I haven't smoked in 3 days. Last time I went 3 days w/o it was like 4 years ago. It feels weird not being able to smoke but at least you weren't shooting heroin and the dope man ran out. Now that's hell.

13. Yeah I couldn't imagine how heroin withdrawal would feel...

It's just that weed makes everything about my life a little bit better.

14. I know how this feels but seriously its not that big of a deal. just find something to do and stay busy. trust me, if you sit around the house it will be the only thing on your mind.

15. your a massive pot head but you dont have more than one dealer let alone a reliable one

16. I dont want to be rude to anyone, but if you are having trouble "coping" with not having weed...then you smoke too much.

17. Ditto.

If you're mentally addicted to weed and wanna stop but "can't," it means you have such a low willpower to quit smoking you just really don't want to. Not trying to be rude or anything, like Im Bored. :D

18. #18 fitftw, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    Ever since I quit cigarettes, I've been a massive pothead. I think it's the smoke that I'm addicted to, not so much weed. I don't even get high half the time. I just get lazy and zone out in a game or something. I like to smoke weed before I go anywhere. I don't enjoy being sober.

19. First off, yes. QFT.
    Second off, I LOVE your RVP sig.
    I'm a HARDCORE Gooner till death <3 So, you just won yourself some major points.

Honestly, I work at a Hookah bar on the side of my regular job, I find hookah does the trick. But I agree with SEWONER.

20. Do other mind altering substances?