How to cope with a death.

Discussion in 'General' started by SmokeandToke, Oct 28, 2008.

1. #41 RespectTheHerb, Aug 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2013
    O<M<G.
    ... i dont really know why im doing this but here it goes..

first..people, im not a troll, I swear this to be the truth.

i was thinking about Adam Thimyan today and decided to read the articles ive read a hundred times about his death and the investigation.  Nothing unusual....then i see this.

a grasscity thread. i havent been on here in a whillllle.

This is crazy...

see this is something that has been eating at me for a lot of years now...
    i never knew why she told me..or whatg tgo do with the information...and i shouldnt eveen be saying anything now..

I was told the this exact same story by a friend back in high school. a girl i knew very briefly whom my friend Toby was dating at the time. 
    except..the story she told me...was..a little different.

The Girls name was Brittney Thimyan.

One day She was..idk, drunk, high, something...she just started unloading on me...letting her emotions go.
    She told me detail for detail what happened that day. Everything. From the time the gun was first brought out to the time the trigger was pulled.

According to Brittney, Justin didn't pull the Trigger...

EDIT: Sorry I have removed the last part of this post for protection of the family.
    There are enough questions left unanswered for a lifetime. I shouldn't create more.

2. I've lost a lot of people in my life so here is how I do it:

-- I got to listen to a shit ton of music. My favorite is to listen to I'll Be Missing you by Puff Daddy and keep that shit on repeat until I feel good. I just stay in a room and keep to myself like the whole day, rarely ate if it's a close fam that died.

3. As someone said before, you just accept it, move on, and take care of yourself.

Realize that no man escapes death, there is no real meaning to life other than enjoying yourself and helping others, and that he is probably happier now that he is not living in pain.

Here are two of my favorite quotes

"So why we try so hard in this place? When pain and suffering's a guarantee and happiness is a phase."

"Men do not care how nobly they live, but only how long. Although it is within the reach of every man to live nobly but within no man's power to live long."

4. Man listening to that song makes me tear up every time, it reminds me of a close friend of mine that died. I miss him so much and it kills me to know that he never got the chance to live the life he deserved. He was a good guy.

It's such a shame but you just have to keep going, like the guy in the original post said I find making music helps a lot. Even just listening to other people songs is good, but it always means so much more when you've written it yourself. Plus I find that my voice sounds awesome when I'm on the verge of tears.

5. My brother killed himself after a bad breakup, the pain never goes away, you just get used to it and learn to live with it, otherwise it will eat you up 
    Sorry for your loss

6. That is so fucked up. Man his brother is going to be scarred for life! That guy shoulda just ran into a train not make his family kill him..sorry for your loss, i dont really know what to say to you bro.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Grasscity Forum mobile app