Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to cook with this?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Cbc1388, Oct 2, 2018.

1. Has anyone cooked with FLI (syringe) high terp cannabis oil ? If so, how?

2. Any help would be great!

3. if you bought the oil and it is for ingesting, then you can add it to anything you want just don't cook at a temp higher than 350.

If its oil for smoking, then you're gonna need to decarb the oil first, then add it.

You can always add it directly and hope it decabs while you cook it, but decarbing takes 25-40 mins at a min temp of 225. so...

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks!! If there is thca, does that mean it's for ingesting or smoking?

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just looked it up- it's distillate and that typically does not need to be decarbed for edibles. I won't say that is a definite. Can you ask at the dispensary? I would not want to waste primo distillate.

6. THC a is for smoking. THC is for baking. Smoking decarbs the THCa. If it is THCa it does need decarb. 240F until all bubbles stop forming. Good luck with it, have fun. Do please report back- it helps the next toker!

7. Awesome!! Thanks for the help! I will report back after I cook up some goodies:hola:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Also, you will want to cut the THC oil with cooking oil before adding it to your recipe. Gently warm up a tablespoonful or so of cooking oil (I have a little half cup metal measuring cup that I use) and add your THC oil to it and stir until the two are completely mixed.

If you don't do this, you can end up with an uneven distribution of the THC oil in your brownies or whatever. You can have one piece of brownie that will do nothing :sad:, while the next may knock your socks off because it contains a big blob of THC! :eek2:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Great thank you! I will do that!

• Like Like x 1