how to convince parents to let me get my ear peirced?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by sgarc3, Mar 10, 2012.

1. #21 4Sheezy, Mar 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2012
    [quote name='"Ayron"']tell them its your body and at least your not getting a prince albert or w/e that penis piercing is called[/quote]

That would be a hell of a lot better then plugs. So funny seeing people in the army or court with massive sagging ears with giant gaping holes where their plugs used to be.

Edit: when would a mother or stepfather see their sons prince Albert?

2. i got studs in both ears

i can pull it off though

3. Grow a sac and get your ears pierced? You should be 18 if your posting here so you can do what you want.

4. [quote name='"actionthaxton"']Are you fucking with us OP? 18 and can't get your EARS pierced because of your STEPdad? Fuck em and get them any way.

And lol @ that other dude.
    >tells you how to not look gay
    >get two diamond studs

:laughing:[/quote]

I don't get why just cause your 18 people think you can do what ever the fuck you want? Well you literally can but there's different situations for everyone. Like I want a tattoo but I won't get one because my dad ask me out of respect for him not to get one I don't, cause even though I'm 19 he pays for my school, car, and other shit. I could be the hard ass and say fuck off I'm getting one like y'all badasses are saying but then my school wouldn't be paid for and I would probably have to live like shit cause my dad would stop supporting a lot of my stuff.

Op just look at what your stepdad does for you and then decide if you should respect his wishes till you move out or if you don't then just say fuck it

5. just go get em pierced, its not really a big deal. If you dont like them or want to get rid of em then take them out, the skin will grow back.

Also i have diamond studs, would this portray me as a douche? This is news to me..?

6. Don't patronize us, man! If the kid really is 18 then he's expected to behave like an adult and asking how to convince his stepdad to let him get his ears pierced is just ridiculous. It has nothing with being hard or badass it has to do with respect and it sounds like OP's stepdad doesn't respect his choice on how he wishes to look. Pierced ears are just tiny little things that don't even need to be argued about!

7. Your underage, get off the forum. I don't like going all forum police on your ass, but if your not 18 don't ask a question where it matters.

If your 18, this isn't a problem nor should it be. Your body your rules.

8. Dude just go out and do it. The fuck is your step dad gonna do about it? Rub your dick on his toothbrush and call it a day.

Edit: Plugs are super douchy. Don't ruin yourself over that dumb fad.

9. Lol man my parents let me get tattos, but they won't let me get my ears pierced because they say it's for "fags or gay people"

10. And what the fuck does that have to do with it? I'm sorry, I don't recall on any world calendar the "Year of Entitlement". Perhaps I should remind you of who pays the bills for 99.99% of 18-year old "adults" out there.

Damn, this shit gets old as to just how fucking ignorant the average "adult" teenager is...Move out on your own and THEN I'll call you an adult. Until then, the only thing turning 18 means to me is I'm "entitled" to start charging you rent.

11. Grow some responsibility and move out. THEN you can go do whatever the fuck you want.

Posting here has nothing to do with respect for those providing for you.

12. Has anyone considered that maybe he wants his parents approval out of respect for them, and not because he's a "pussy?"

13. There's a difference between seeking approval and seeking permission. He's obviously seeking permission (how to convince parents TO LET ME ...)

14. [quote name='"porchy44"']tell him the earings are pussy magnets. he'll appreciate that[/quote]

I agree with this take his advice

15. I don't think any dude should have piercings but that's just my opinion, it looks pretty gay.

16. Speaking from a feminine perspective. If done right they are very attractive. As are tattoos.

My hubby had his nose and eyebrows pierced, as well as multiple piercing in one if his ears. (can't remember if it was his right or left) I
    Thought they were extremely attractive. He took them out for work and now that he didn't have to work any more I'm hoping he at least re pierces his nose.

17. Are you an adult?...

18. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']If your 18 do what you want. If not...well you shouldnt be here anyway.[/quote]

Thats about sums up this entire post.