How to convince parents that smoking marijuana is okay.

Discussion in 'General' started by GodMadeHerb, Dec 7, 2011.

1. I'm usually pretty careful. My dad had only caught me once. He was like are you smokin marijuana because he smelt it in the basement (stupid decision on my part). Anyway, my mom catches me every once and a while. If you saw here reaction, you would think I was shooting up heroine. I always tell her it was a cigar and she'll say something like I'm worried about you. She's like next time I'm telling dad and He'll probably kick you put of the house. She won't even listen to me when I try to tell her why it's harmless when I have evidence to back it up. She's like it's illegal and it changes how you think. My grades have improved. I'm able to do better on my essays because I'm able to see things from a different perspective I wouldn't be capable of sober. Sorry I'm sending this from my phone if there's any errors lol. I mean just how ridiculous is it that my mom is worried about me smoking marijuana. I never smoke in public, I'm pretty careful about not getting caught

2. well she is right, it does change the way you think. for positive or negative.
    and illegal stuff in rents house, no bueno brah.

dont convince, just do life, be successful and when they say they are proud say "been doing this shit high for years" then they will understand abit more espec when your pass getting grades(a full grown adult)

3. move out, then do whatever the hell you want in your own home.

If youre living under your parents roof its their rules, respect them.

4. #4 GodMadeHerb, Dec 7, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2011
    I understand. I try to go out in the woods when I smoke. I think I could convince my dad because he would be more reasonable if I had evidence to back it up. My parents are paying for me to go to college at the moment, but I'm paying for everything else. I should be able to smoke as long as I don't smoke in the house or around it though? I hate doing that though because if I'm not at home I get pretty paranoid. Kind of ridicilulous Americans don't have the freedom to smoke weed. Also, are there any safe legal herbs that give any psychological effects. Spice gold is one I think, but it is harmful I'm pretty sure.

5. your completely right, your allowed if you pay rent e.t.c i sometimes smoke in my room and they dont smell it.

6. im gonna tell you this and i didnt even read your post.

with parents, its either a hit or miss. they accept it or they dont its never really in between. convince, or get out.

7. Turn their food to edibles, it's the only way.

OR show them The Union :smoke::p

8. Convince them by moving out of their house and doing something productive with your life.

9. Your username is godmadeherb, try that out...:laughing:

be prepared to hear he made cocaine to then ;)

10. Wanglezz hit it on the head, man. Move the fuck out.