Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to convince my parents to let me smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AlexLovesMayday, Nov 9, 2013.

1. Mine let me, can vape in the car with her, brother was grumpy so she made him smoke lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i know this thread is almost a year old, but i want to post my advice to the question lol. i still live with my parents, and have been smoking before i was 18. i believe they've known for years, because i came one night high as a kite at like 9pm. i wanted to wait till they were sleeping to go in, so i sat on my porch. well, at 2am my mom found my passed out when she took our dog out lmao and i was like "uhh dad uhh didn't want me to come inside...i mean um...i'm goin to bed.." and that was the end of it lol

but my parents, mostly my dad, smoke weed. my dad all day every day, and he functions fine, so i guess he's a lil biased. but he's told me, "i don't care if you smoke weed, just not in my house". it wasn't till recently i found out, he meant i can't SMOKE in his HOUSE. i CAN vape and be high in it, and smoke other places lol. they've never mentioned that they know, but their basic mentality is this; i work a fulltime job when i can, and part time during school. i'm working my own way through college, and my grades were always good. so because they knew it was negatively affecting me, it was ok. my advice is just be responsible. if you're living there, don't get high and drive. i know most people can but still. don't let your grades slip or be going to school high, and don't do risky shit that'll get you in real trouble. and if your parents still won't allow it, and you won't stop, AT LEAST don't do it in the house. it's their house, and smoking in it when they don't want you to is fucked up lol.

i know this won't help the OP, but i wanted to add it for people who read this thread

3. one of the reasons I love my parents they know I smoke and their only concern was me getting caught ive actually bought a bong while with my mom and for a while over winter id just blaze in my room (normally im in the garage doing it)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Grasscity Forum mobile app