How to convice my girlfriend she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Discussion in 'General' started by K1NG, May 11, 2009.

1. I have a dilemma, I can't seem to convince my girlfriend that she is the most beautiful girl in the world.

Ever since I laid eyes on her I believed this, and now she is my serious girlfriend and I wouldn't have it any other way. She says supermodels are prettier due to the plastic surgery and constant things to glorify their beauty, yet I tell her that she is 100% more beautiful then them.

Here is a pic to prove why I think she is.

[​IMG]

2. Good luck, girls are stubborn and will believe what they want to believe. Beautiful, mysterious, stubborn creatures.

3. Us together, I'm stoned out my mind lol

[​IMG]

4. LoL, bro, that's never going to happen. That's just the way things work.

5. But I really do believe she is the most beautiful girl in the world. I am pretty good looking myself I have a decent ego, but sometimes I feel inferior to her when she reallly dresses up and I don't. So sometimes I have to dress up really nice to feel equal, I have never felt this way before, and her eyes, gosh her eyes I get fucking lost in them everytime she gives me the slightest smile.

6. #6 flowerchild, May 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2009

Reggin dice la verdad.

7. Just enjoy your time with her and let her know once in awhile how beautiful she is to you, but don't try to convince her or argue the topic with her.

8. So now that we've touched base with this topic, how do you really know when you're in love, heh.

9. You just know. There is no subjective definition. There's reams of poetry that convey the feeling well enough though. If in doubt, I'd say you are not.

10. Hmm. If I remember any of my whole two years of Spanish..... thanks.

If I'm wrong...then well, I look like an idiot. :cool: :rolleyes:

11. she isn't ans she knows it's called being in touch with reality

12. To him she is though. Beauty is largely subjective, hence the term 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.' You can't tell him what he thinks is beautiful or who he thinks is the most beautiful woman in the world anymore than I or anyone else can.

13. thats just the feelings of love man..enjoy them..but help her understand that you see her as the most beautiful woman in the world, because of your love, she is the only female in exsistence to you

14. Well i think she's attractive!

Go tell her mat369 off the Internet said that!

It will make her realise!

15. The only reason I question love is because my ex broke my heart in half, and I guess its a bad subject for me.

I write poetry for my current girlfriend, very good poetry, I was asked to be published numerous times but I don't like that, I write for myself not for money.

16. you dont have to label love..

love is an emotion..and we feel it wheather we choose to not accept it

you feel it..but choose to not acecpt it...nothing wrong with that at all man..

just continue to cherish her, there isnt a need to make her into a greek goddess..accept her for her..and that will make her feel better, than convincing her she is better looking that angelina jolie or something

17. She's a realist!

Good for her.

18. I'd NEVER tell my girlfriend she's the most beautiful girl in the world... cuz then she wouldn't be havin sex with ME.

19. Eh I guess I am different, because in my heart I truly do beleive she is, and I treat her very nice. I open the door for her when she enters my truck, I drive all the time, I pay for almost all the meals, I act like a gentlemen, and she acts like a lady. She cooks, cleans, does laundry etc (not trying to act sexist), but its really healthy and I've never had such a healthy relationship so far, and I am only 18 so all this greatness so soon and all the support she offers is incredible.

20. good luck man. ive been trying to do the same for months, not my actuall girl, but a great friend. shes beautiful, but she thinks shes ugly, fat, etc. i dont know how ur girl is so i cant help you, it requires a good knowledge of there mental situation to actually get them to rethink. not trying to sound like girls are something just to be evaluated or anything, but i find that when it comes down to it, the best approach is where they leave holes for you to get in. there hard to find.. but their there.

o well, still ended up sounding like a jerkoff.