Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Continue Smoking When Your Throat Hurts

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Faded Out, Aug 1, 2014.

1. I just took a big hit and my throat fucking hurts. It was my first hit and I got like 4 bowls left. And 2 hits left from this bowl.... Idk wtf to do I taste blood in my throat it hurts like a bitch.....

2. Stop

Sent from my LG-LS970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I'm not gonna stop don't be silly. But even tiny tiny hits hurt fuck me

4. Try lubricating your throat with semen before-hand.

Works for me anyway...

• Like Like x 3
  5. Stopping isn't being silly. Continuing to smoke is being silly.

If you aint gonna take our advice, why make a thread lol. 

6. Stop for 5 secs... cough... resume!

7. If there's blood you should stop...

Also it shouldn't take five bowls to get high.

8. Guys, I think we should let him keep going.

It's just natural selection doing its job.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I do 5 bowls to be really hifh

10. #10 Health, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014

Damn homie. :eek:

If I do two bowls I am DONE for the night and maybe the morning after. One night I tried to do three but I decided not to once I realized the amount of effort it would take to pack the third bowl.

Bro I hate to tell ya this but stopping is like the only way that works. That used to happen to me, so I stopped toking for like a day and then when I had my wake n' bake the next day I could rip from my bong like a pro-no pain. If you seriously cant stop smoking a day then drink water and take pussy ass rips. :bongin: Good luck! 

12. You try adding ice to your bong, at least the smoke will be cooled and less harsh on you. Works for me 💨

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. It shouldn't take five bowls to just to get high, maybe you are smoking too much? That might be why your throat is messed up. Take a break or make some edibles.

14. My throat usually hurts as well from constant toking, take a 1-2 day break and you will want to rip a bong hard, you won't care how bad it hurts and it won't hurt.

15. 5 bowls? Wow you love wasting money