how to contact hlg

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by memillero, May 27, 2019.

1. I send a message in the facebook page asking about shipping option but I don't get answer. they still selling qb?

2. Yes they are still selling they are probably very busy, I would contact them through there website

3. A lot of companies only have a facebook page as an afterthought. Probably nobody knows who is responsible for checking it. I believe their shipping information is on their website.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

4. I want to know if they ship to PO box, or direct to my house. because I work and I live alone if they ship only to my house will be difficult for me not impossible. how I can buy from company that don't answer my concerns

5. Bought the last flower initiator kit and didn’t get any screws to fasten the board to the junction box. Contacted them regarding what screw to use; no response since Wednesday.

Ended up tapping it with a 4mm tap. Oh well. Their products are good but customer service sucks.

6. Bought my Elite 360 from LED Grow Lights Depot. Was going to buy direct from HLG but got a bit of a discount tbrough Depot.
    Customer service was great. I had a few questions always got replies within 24hrs.
    I was also able to arrange the time for delivery since they used UPS.
    I totally support buying direct but might be worth looking for a vendor.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I'm not sure the answer to that. My town is so small that if you're not there when UPS shows up they bring it to the post office.

But again, I'd email through their website or call them

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

8. You could get much better service from MarsHydro even though there is a big time difference.