How to contact a new dealer?

Discussion in 'General' started by Susanxo, Feb 25, 2013.

1. I know this guy who deals from mutual friends and an ex. He is also related to me, I've talked to him a few time's but not in relation to weed. I got his number from my friend and I was wondering how I would go about contacting him? ( I'm a girl if that make's a difference lol) Please help I'm kinda nervous. :eek:

2. Call instead of text. Just be like "hey I have been trying for find a dub, could you hook me up?" Or however much you wanna buy ya kno?

Dont be nervous its really not a big deal if hes a cool dude especially if youre related lol

3. If you need some bud and this is your best and only shot at it.

Level with him and ask to buy. Make it simple and easy.

The most preferable scenario is: Don't buy or deal with family. It always finds a way to bite you in the butt.

4. do dealers mine getting new clients tho ?

5. Do stores mind getting new customers?

$$$$

6. true, im just scared he wont want to sell to me.

7. The worst he can do is say no :)

8. This. Also tell who your friends with.

9. ya, not sure what to say to him exactly .. even what you said like .. i dont talk like that lol i dont want to sound dumbb

10. I've tried contacting this Guy with a mutual friend and he never got back at me. It did feel awkward calling too.

11. ya thats what im scared of! plus i dont want him to feel awkward if maybe im not saposed to know he sells!! did you call him? or just text?

12. "Hello, marijuana dealer. I am not a police officer, and I would like to purchase from you, some illegal marijuana. If I agree to give you a specified amount of money, would you also agree to sell me some marijuana?"

13. Yeah my dickhead cousin fucked me after I gave him weed n shit. The sad part is he's like 35 and I'm a fucking teenager. I wouldn't deal w family.

14. Both. Called and it went to voicemail then texted. After a couple of hours I hit my boy who gave me his number and then he said he'll talk to him. Still no answer. Honestly dude weed is so available you can get it off Facebook. Or around a college or a skatepark. Just ask if they smoke tree. Approach as if you're a dealer it'll seem less creepy

15. I've used this method of speaking to a new dealer and got an ounce fronted to me for 100 dollars. best way to go about talking to a new dealer. Works well

16. Man there has been times when I call people I havnt seen or talked to for 6 years and ask them for bud lol

17. ya i dont want to buy off randoms tho thats why i want to try this guy im just scared.

18. you will be fine! call the guy get some bud and get high. Uncle moonbeams says everything will be ok.

Hell man Id even offer to smoke the guy up and shoot the shit with him. A dealer friend is a good friend!