Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Consume Medical Marijuana

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ewand, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Hello guys,
    Please tell me, anyone, that how to consume medical marijuana because I addict to cigarettes and I want to leave this that's why I want to start marijuana.

2. Pop a nicotine mint and Smoke a joint when ya want a cigarette

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nicotine is the worst drug on the planet for many reasons. Good for you to want it gone from your life.
    Step down your nicotine intake slowly while keeping your body well medicated with some good flower. Sativa in the morning, and Indica at night. I agree with Gorilla that nicotine mouth drops might be the best bet. Experiment. See what works for you. As you progress, try some RSO capsules, and a distillate vape pen. These are a few of my favorite things...

4. Just get chantex for your cigg problem. 12 year smoker, quit in 3.5 weeks. I had insurance then and it was free but was at cost cheaper then a months worth of ciggies. You cant replace one drug for another. Medical marijuana doesn’t cure anything. It only masks the surface issues. Say you go to the hospital with a broken leg. They give you percs for the pain. Now you can move around. Well your leg is still broken and without proper care won’t heal right and forever bother you. It’s the same with weed. You wanna feel better? Well you have to be willing to do the work and it’s not always easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. In addition to everything I did I used cinnamon flavored toothpicks. Burnt the heck out of my lips and gums at first but as I got healthier I enjoyed them more. You replace the habit with something better and it’s easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Back in the days of yore, when I quit, I continuously reduced the amount of cigs used over about a months time, then never had another one. My head space was ready to stop, which is half the battle.

Dumping tobacco was one of the smartest moves I ever made. I hope you are able to as well, though I find replacing tobacco with marijuana a rather dubious step. This kind of addiction requires a certain certain amount of mind over matter, so it's vital to get your head in the right place before attempting. Find ways to keep your mouth occupied when the urge hits.

• Like Like x 1